Hunting

Stellae's POV*

It had been an entire week since the Picolino.

43 days to the Arcana Duwelo.

That entire week all we had been doing was looking for the small black haired boy that had disappeared into thin air on that Picolino evening. We searched all of Regalo for him and he was no where to be found. Like he just disappeared.

But the other day Jolly came to my office to say that he found the child, and he was home safely with his family. I was shocked that, Jolly of all people, had came directly to my office to tell me this news, and that he was out of his office so early. I begged him to take me to Elmo, but he refused, saying he was safe and there was nothing more needed to be done, so we could call of the searches. I eventually agreed but I felt that he was hiding something, as Jolly would never come to my office directly to speak to me unless he was trying to seduce me, or some shit like that. Never works. I was still curious as to why he was acting like this, but for today I couldn't ask any questions as the Famiglia and I are going hunting!!

I stepped out of my office with a sigh of relief leaving my mouth as I closed the door. I remove my gaze from the floor, looking up I see a familiar bluenette standing in front of me. His presents lifting my spirits a bit. Nova looked as he always did. Perfect suit, perfect hair, perfect sharp sword strapped to his side, overall he was the distinction of perfect. He looked for nothing less and nothing more of it.

His gaze also moves from the floor to see me. I give him my signature smile. He gives me a small smirk before coming to tower over me. I pout. He chuckles.

'Why are you so tall?' I ask.

'Star, the real question is why are you so short' He said calmly but darkly. He walks away from me. My mouth open wide, I run and hit him on the back of his head. He grunts at the impact. He glares at me from the corner of his eye. I grin in triumph.

'You deserve that' I say, as I walk with him by my side. We were quiet for a bit as we walked to the stables. No one seemed to be awake. It was about 6:30 in the morning. Nova and I are early risers. We walk to the stables talking about the flooding plan that seemed to be working out well.

Once we arrive at the stables I see at least 40 gorgeous horses lined up in their stables. I squeal in excitement.

Nova chuckles. 'You get to choose your horse' He says as he walks over to I presume was his own stallion. It was a spotted white and black stallion, but the horse was white with black spots.

'Really!' I say excitement flooding through me.

He nods as he pets his stallion.

'Of course, it's our honour to let the women pick first' He says turning to me. I smile almost jumping up and down but trying not to just so I don't startle the horses.

I roamed down through the different horses give each of them a rub on their noses. They all were so nice and sweet as I gave a few carrots and others sugar cubes. Some were white and brown while others were pure black and white. There was such a variety of them but of course I knew I couldn't pick them for my own sake as the rider and the horse have a special relationship so I couldn't choose any here because they all had rider's.

I walked down to the end of the stable to see a black and white spotted stallion as their background was black and they had white spots. It reminded me of Nova's horse but opposite.

I walked over to them. The horse turns their head to me. I give a small smile. The horse neighs back. I giggle. I carefully lift my hand to them taking a few of my own steps first before stopping so they could come to me. They paused for a second before taking a few steps to put their head in my hands. I smile as I pet them. I look at the top of the stable to see a plaque with their name on it.