Casual week on Regalo Island

*Luca's POV*

'I have your tea here Dutchess!' I shout from outside her door as I hold Stellae's tray of tea in my hands.

'Coming!' She shouts back. I wait outside her door.

Another week has passed in Regalo. And one week closer to the Duwelo. This week everyone has been busy. After the flooding plan going well the bandit sightings and attackings have been reduced, but more troublesome people have made their way to Regalo from France.

Nova has been busy taking out the French force, their has been and ambush everyday from them but thankfully our Famiglia has come home safely and have captured all of the men.

Dante has been checking every boat that has come and left Regalo making sure no more of these French oppressors come or leave Regalo.

Libertá has been finding documents on these French villains.

Pace has been helping out Cup's with the defence of Regalo.

Dabito has been investigating things at the casino as many people with French accents has come and gone from the casino and he has gotten much information from them on these French oppressors, he has also been given the job to look after the money of Regalo, from the backs and to the casino's of Regalo but that has always been something he has done.

Stellae has been busy by decideding punishments for these men but also looking into their backgrounds, from the information given to her by Libertá in Intelligence, many have been sent back to France and given punishment by the French government for this, while others Stellae wanted to stay, to try and get as much information off them before sending them home. She had many documents about each French man that crossed the Arcana Famiglia so she has much work to do still. But she has the remaining work to do as all of these men have been captured and locked up.

Mama was checking in with everybody, everyday to make sure everyone was not over worked or over stressed with anything as she had a cup of tea with everyone for an hour or so before the men went back to work with each of their jobs.

Papa was handling the problem without issues. He gave everyone their job and they were to report to him if something was the matter. It was simple yet affective as nothing was going wrong with his orders. Maybe besides Milady not doing anything....

As for Milady she has decided to go against Papa's orders and do whatever the hell she wanted. Excuse my language. Which included; messing with everyone's paperwork, burning the kitchen down, wandering the streets of Regalo not helping at all. She had done everything possible to try and get every ounce of attention on her but it never worked as she got more reckless with every movement she made. She was doing everything out of hatred of her younger sister.

While I had to clean up Milady's messes and reckless behaviour, although that never changed especially if her sister was thre or around. She would become mean and rude and make snarky remarks at Stellae and then try and play the victim. No one will or has believed her. Her behaviour was just getting worse and worse as the days passes....and we all see why she wasn't decided to be Mama.

But this is just a casual day in Regalo I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

573 words!

So so sorry for another really short chapter!
I just hope you enjoyed none the less!