She's back!.....but dieing

Dante's POV*

'I hope Darling will be alright' Jolly says out of the blue. I look up at the man.

I raise an eyebrow.

'What do you mean?' I ask.

He chuckles. 'She's going to save Papa isn't she?' He clarifies. I widen my eyes.

'N-no!' Is all that came out of my mouth. Jolly chuckles darkly. 'W-we never told her the consequences!' I say. He nods his head. 'Jolly-' I start before a loud thump and shouting is heard after. I look over to Jolly before I sprint to Mondo and Sumire's room.

Once I reach the door I basically break it off its hinges to get into the room. I gasp, from behind I heard a small noise from Jolly. So he does have a heart...

*Mondo's POV*

I woke up with a jolt. Beads of sweat falling from my forehead. I look around my room to see a bright yellow light surrounding my room. I look to the source to see Stellae floating in the air with her eyes closed and a plain face of her. I reach out and touch her but at my movement the yellow light disappeared and Stellae started to fall to the ground. I jumped out of my bed and caught her in my arms. As we both descended to the ground we made a loud thump. I release my grip on her a bit just so I could see her face. Her eyes were still shut tight and she showed no movements. I started to panic.

'Stellae! My Shining Star!' I shout. The moment I speak a figure enters the room. I look up and see Sumire. She was confused at first but then she saw Stellae laying in my arms with no movements she put both hands to her mouth and tears brimed her eyes. She quickly moved to my side and kneeled down too. She held Stellae's head as if it was the most delicate thing the world.

'Stellae please! My darling daughter wake up!' I shouted again but she didn't stir a bit. The all of a sudden the door came flying off its hinges. Sumire and I both looked up to see Dante and Jolly.

'I'm too late...' Dante said. I looked up at him sharply but he looked away.

'What's with all the noise?' A blonde said.

'Is everything okay?' A bluenette asked. They turned the corner and gasped when they saw Stellae laying in my arms. A tear disobeyed me as it fell down my cheek. I look away from the boys back down too Stellae.

'Stellae! Stellae please! Star wake up!' Sumire shouts as she cries. Suddenly Stellae stirred in my arms, she opened her eye's first. Her once beautiful, shiny and bright eyes that everyone adored now opened to reveal dark, matt, meaningless eyes. Everyone in the room gasps.

'Stellae!' I say. She looks up at me with those dark eyes.

'W-who are you?' She asks innocently. Everyone in the room chokes on air when they hear her question.

'Stellae....?' Sumire asks. Stellae looks over to Sumire with scrunched eyebrows as if she is trying to remember her.

'Dutchess!?' Luca along with Marrielle, Isabella and Donatella shout. I carefully stand up with Sumire by my side and Stellae in my arms. I walk out the door silently with everyone behind me. I kick Stellae's door open when I reach her room and I carefully place her down on her bed. Sumire kneels down next to her on the bed with her hand in Stellae's. Everyone else also comes in.

We all stay there for hours on end in silence, staring at Stellae like that would help her. Everyone stayed in her room that night. Sumire, I, Nova, Libertá, Jolly, Dabito, Pace, Dante, Luca, Marrielle, Isabella and Donatella.

*Jolly's POV*

We all sat around in Stellae's room. Some sat on the floor others on chairs and tables. All of us gathered around this one girl who meant the world to us. All of us. Even me.....