The Dance

*Kotoko-Aihara*

As we entered the school, i was kinda scared... I didnt know what will happen here or anything. I had never been invited to prom so it was wierd for me being here. "Kotoko are you ok?" Irie-Kun wishpered into my ear. I looked up to him and held his hand. "Im kinda scared... i have never been to prom and it's my first one" i said. He smiled and kissed my forhead. "Thats ok it's my first one to" he said. I smiled and we walked in.

Every one there was dancing and having fun. I didnt know everyone from every class  would be here. I thought it would be a class A prom, but i guess not... When we headed to the picture section, i took a big smiled next to Irie-Kun, and then we waited for Jinko and Satomi. We saw Wantabe, and he gave us a wave. I smiled and we both went up to him. I hugged and him and Irie-Kun shook his hand.

When a song came on that i liked, i had Irie-Kun come dance with me which was fantastic. I knew if i keep on having him dance he wont get bored at all... But when the song finish and go to another of one of my favorite songs i had him stay up there with me. But as it was the 30th pop song song on i had him stay with Wantabe and had Jinko and Satomi got up to dance with me. It was super crazy...

Then all of a sudden a slow sang went on. "Kotoko will like to dance with me?" Irie-Kun said. I smiled and took his hand. As he got me up we danced to a Ellie Goulding song. It was perfect because it was describing on how long the one person your with will love you. It was just perfect... I had my head on his chest as my cast was black and i could walk on it. But the cast didnt feel like it was on, which was good.

As the song ended it went to a pop song and i had him dance with me to the song. He smiled and we danced like crazy people. I was glad that he was having fun though.

*Irie-Kun*

I watch Kotoko dancing to the song, and she is having so much fun.  It's cute how she tries to dance with that cast and have fun with all her friends. But i wish we could always do this...

I knew our papers came in from the Tokoyo University... I opened her's and she didnt made it in... I made it in, but i wont go without her... But i had stuck an application in to the school college.

We walked off the dance cort and i went to get us some drinks. I got Kotoko water and myself a Pop to cool off. As i was coming back i saw Kotoko laughing and smiling like she never did before. I was so happy that she was having fun, but i know this will be our last...

As i got back to our seat i see that Kotoko is sweating to death. "Thank you for the water" she said. I nodded at her and opened my can.

The dance was about to be done. It was 11:30pm and everyone was practily leaving already. Kotoko was talking to all of the class F students and i was with Wantabe. "So where are you going now after the graduation ceremony?" He asked. I thought about i cause Kotoko is not going to Tokoyo, so i choose to stay here instead to be with her. "I think i will go to the college here" i said. He looked at me with shock. "Wow your really leaving your dream college to stay here for four more year?" He said. I looked at Kokoto and smiled. "It's worth it" i said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry for the short Chapter!!!!!! I wanted to end like this way but this is good so far!!!

THANK YOU A LOT READERS for getting me to 7.71k reads. I really love how you guys read it because it really helps me and makes my day on how many people read this.

Im bad a grammar, i know that but i try to fix most of the errors!!!

Lol thank you guys a lot.

Vote and comment :)

-Irie-Kun
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆