Irie-Kun: Hospital p.1

I see a girl laying on the ground... I went up to her and it was Kotoko. She was as cold as ice. I went to the nearest hospital and had went into the emergency room.

As they took Kotoko in the ER i was worried... I first told her friends on her phone, and they said they will be thier in an hour... Then i called my house phone. Mother was worried and she said they will be thier in 3 to 4 hours...

As they were coming late like always the doctor came out... "Kotoko is in a deep frozen sleep" he said. I looked at him and sprinted to her room... I looked at her and she was blue... I had never expected her to do something stupid for me... But i could tell she was worried about me...

But she never gets that bad of sick... But at the same time she didnt look well today...

"Kotoko, this is Naoki-Irie... If you are hearing me then thats good... Well here it goes... Kotoko you are in a Frozen sleep... That is when you are sick and have been outside in the cold for to long... Im sorry for not waiting for you outside of your classroom... I knew i should of not went and hung out with Rieko... But she pushed me to go with her... I hope you forgive me for what i had done to you... I love you" i said to her. I got up and kissed and kissed her forhead, and then thats when my parents came in...

"Naoki! What did the doctor say?" Said my mother. Everyone was here encuding Jinko and Satomi. "She is in a Deep Frozen Sleep" i said. Her father dropped on the ground... I didnt know why cause i actually never knew what a Frozen sleep was. "Obma-Chan... Do you know what it is?" I asked. He looked at me and got up. "Yes i do Naoki... Her mother had that when Kotoko was a year old... And thats how she died." He said. I stared at him, and wondered if Kotoko will die, like her mother... "Thats why Kotoko always had talk about her..." i said. He looked at me all sad.. "Yes that why..." he said. I went to him and gave him hug. "Obma-Chan that will be fine Kotoko, will be fine and she will live i know she will" i said. He started to cry on me and thats when my whole family and Jinko and Satomi all got together and held one another. After that happened everyone left and i stayed to be with Kotoko, tell she awoke...

*Sorry for Short Chapter again! Forgive me! I hope you like all of these parts! Love you guys a lot, and thank you supporting me!*