Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Asleep p.1

I didnt know what was happening but i was walking... I thought it was dream but no, it seemed real...

"Kotoko?" Said Mom. I looked at her and she was smiling at me. "Mommy... is that really you?" I said. She came up to me and hugged me. "You've grown since i passed away..." she said. I looked at her and she smiled with tears in her face. "Thats ok Kotoko..." she said. She picked me up and took me out.

"Kotoko, you look exactly like me when i was your age." Said Mom. I smiled as we eating. "Really?" I said with curiosity. She laughed and then see's someone coming. "O well you have a special guest coming..." she said. I turned around see Irie-Kun... "Irie-Kun this i my mother" i said. She got up and she was wearing a gown. "Hi im Naoki-Irie" he said. She smiled at him and i did to. "Hi im Kotoko's mother, nice to meet you" she said. I looked at the and Irie-Kun sat next to me. "Were is your father Kotoko?" She asked. I really didnt know where he was at, but then i think Irie-Kun knows. "He will be here a little late, he just said to eat before us." Said Irie-Kun. I smiled and then we looked on the menu.

"So Naoki, are you guys together?" Asked mom. I looked at her confused and then him. "Yes we are ma'am" he said. She got all hyped up and hugged him. "Bring your parents along then sonny, cause this is the only time i will see you guys!" She said with excitment. He got out his phone called the house phone, and i guess Yukki was on the phone, cause he was talking wierd, and couldnt over here the convo.

As we were talking we saw dad and the Irie family. "Hi sweetie" he said to my mom. They gave all each other hugs and introduced each other. But then thier was Yukki who now is 9 years old. "Hello im Yukki-Irie." He said. I looked at him and he sat next to Irie-Kun. "Well i had them bring us everything!" Said Noriko. I smiled and my parents looked at one another. "We will pay" said Irie-Chan. I smiled and then mother started to Noriko.

Irie-Kun was talking to Yukki, and i was eating...

Time went by fast and the. Yukki, and Irie-Kun went to the back. "Kotoko close your eyes" she said. I closed my eyes, i see a lot of lights around me, and i see someone went down. "Now open them" she said. I looked at the cake and it said "Will you marry me?" I looked at Irie-Kun and he was on one knee. "Kotoko-Aihara, ever since we met i had feelings for you and now since we got close to each other the past year... Will you marry me?" Said Irie. I smiled and hugged him with tears coming down. "Yes Irie-Kun i will" i said. Everyone was clapping with excitment and then thats when i stopped...

"Mom what was that?" I said. She looked at me. "Kotoko thats is what gonna happen in the future" she said. I looked at her and she hugged me. "Your going to get married to the one you love" she said. I leted her go and smiled. "Wow... Mom so when your dead you can take me anywhere, to see myself in the past of future?" I said. She smiled and then she took me to another portale to see the next me.

*Whew, Kotoko was hard because in the series we never new her mothers name, so i had to put in "Kotoko's mother". But as you know Kotoko is a Frozen sleep and the only way that will have her wake up is her mother. Thank you for reading and i hope you guys like the t.v series to!

Itazura na Kiss♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें