The story he tells me (Iri-Kuns childhood)

I was only five when my dad had his first heart attack... I was only young.... I can remember all of this terror... I was scared so scared but as soon as he came out of the hospital he realized how important family is.

"Naoki lets play with your toys." my dad said.  I took out my toy cars and layed them on the ground. My dad never plays with me but it was his first time. "Here you be the fireman." I said. He took the car and we began our fun time. I was having such a blast with him till work called him... "Hold up Naoki work is calling me." He said. I remember waiting and mom came from the kitchen. "Did dad had a work call again?" My mother said. I looked at her and nodded. She smiled and gave me my peanut butter sandwhich.

Dad came back and he said he had a new game. "Naoki we got a new game!" He told me. I was so excited that he got me a new toy but instead it was stack of papers. "I need you to read all of these papers." He said. I began to read them and got into them. I never realized that my dad was teaching me all this stuff from his work.

By the time I got into middle school I was helping my dad at the office. Everyone in my class saw me with business text books and wondered why I have it. I had not interest in girl at all, I was only interested in school and learning new stuff. But by the time I was in 8th grade I realized that I was being used as child labor from my dad. I stopped working with him and I knew I did ot want to work as a businesses person. I wanted to be a doctor...

I screamed at my father for doing that to me and he realized what he have done was wrong. It was terribly wrong. So instead of letting go loose he still had me continue with my business classes. But I instead chose to be a doctor.

So now as a Senior here in high school I shall be attending my own life for now on without any of my family concerns....

-------------------

*Present Day*

"Wow Irie-Kun... I never knew your past was terrible... I thougt mine was but instead yours is... I'm sorry." I told him. He looked at me and smiled and then the doctor came out. "Your father surgery was fine. You can go see him now." The doctor said. I smiled and we both went inside with doctor. "Thank you Kotoko." he said. I kissed him on the cheek and we both walked in together....

Irie-Kun thank you for telling me about your child hood... I love you my love....

----------------

A/N

Please vote and comment for a faster update my darlings!!!!

Thank you!!

Have a nice evening!!!