Irie-Kun: Hospital p.3

As Komori walked in i saw to other guys with her... "Have him sit boys!" She said. They came after me and controlled me to not move. "Oh your little Kotoko... She will die exactly like her mother, which will have you to marry me." She said. She went up to her and touched her neck. "Dont touch her..." i said. She looked at me and gave me a smirk... "Well maybe this will not hurt her." She said. She had another guy in the back of her. The guy next to me closed my mouth. "Break her leg" she said. The guy hitted it and i heard a snap. "Thier you go Komori" the gaurd said. She came up to me and kissed me on the forhead. "Lets go boys..." she said. As they walked out, i pressed the emergency button. Then i fell on the ground...

"Naoki!" Said mother. I was in my own room and i tried to get up... "Mother were is Kotoko!" I yelled. She looked at me and held me. "She is fine, she just fell out of her bed and broke her leg." She said. I did my best to get up but i just fell. "What happened to me?" I said. She looked at me... "You tried to save her but the bed fell on your head and you got a concussion." She said. I looked at her and then across the room. "O... is she ok?" I said. She smiled at me nodded. "Yes and your friend Komori came by to visit you" she said with a jealoues face. I looked at her and thought how she did that to Kotoko and i... "Mom dont have Komori visit us anymore" i said. She nodded at me and went out. Then i got up and walked to Kotoko's room. "Im so sorry for not protecting you today... Maybe tomorrow will be better when im out of the bed" i said. I hugged her and then went back to my room.

☆Komori came back and knew about Kotoko sickness. Will Irie-Kun be able to wake her in time to go to prom or what?☆

*Sorry bout the shortness! Lol i needed to make it short cause of a lot crap is going on. I hope you like Irie-Kun's part, the next chapter is about Kotoko, when she is asleep*