Trouble Maker?

I saw Christine looking at me and I was nervous she would tell her father something that I was just staring at her... But I know I must be ok because if that's what Irie-Kun wants to do then he can... I love him to much that I will let him do anything he wants even it means marrying someone that is not me at all... "Kotoko are you ok?" Irie-Kun says entering my room. I walked away from window and wiping my tears before facing him. I turn around and I see him shaking... He has fear in him of losing me to marry her. "No I'm not ok..." I tell him. He walked up to me and held me. Tears began falling again and I could not do nothing at all... I did not want him to marry Christine at all... I want him to be with me forever and only me!!!

--------------------

The next day came along and I woke up with Irie-Kun next me on my bed. I did not want to leave this position at all but I knew he had a date with Christine. I heard knocking on my door and I woke up Irie-Kun. "Ya?" He said in a morning voice. He covered his mouth. "Yes who is it?" I said in a light tone. Irie-Kun took my hand off his mouth. "Its mom do you know where Naoki is by chance?" She asks me. I got him up and had him put on his clothes. "No but he did tell me he was going to go out for a jog." I told her. She stayed quiet for a while, while Irie-Kun was going to the hidden a door that leads to the kitchen. "Alright I will wait for him Thank you Kotoko." She says.

I put some clothes on and my slipper to show that I was wearing my night gown before going downstairs. I ran down the stairs and I see Irie-Kun sitting there all wet and nasty. "How was that run Naoki?" Mrs. Irie was telling him. She was glaring at him like something was with him or someone was with him. "Where you with some girl running?" she said. Irie-Kun got up and walked away from his own mom. "Where are you going Naoki! I'm not done talking to you!" She yells at him. I was right at the corner when she was doing that. Irie-Kun went up the stairs and saw me. "I had to leave her because if not I would end up yelling back at her." he said. I looked at him as he passed by. Then I went down stairs.

As I went walking downstairs I hear Mrs. Irie mumble. "Why must he be like this?" I was walking really slow to hear what she is saying. "He better not date her and leave Kotoko behind..." She says. She must really care about me and him being together but she does not know what we have at all. We both love each other deeply but if we tell her she might end up planning stuff without letting us know... "Kotoko your here!" She sound shock that I even came downstairs. "Did you hear the arguing between Naoki and I?" She says. I shook my head to tell her no and she felt relieved that I "Did not" from her. "Kotoko I adore you so much... But I will be devastated if you and Naoki cannot be together... I just see this feeling that you guys when you guys are alone do stuff... Ya I know he is cold hearted but it looks like he loves you... I never seen him like that... A boy with a very sweet side and just him looking at you..." she said. I can feel her emotions all coming together and her wanting to cry very soon but I cannot let her cry at all. "Kotoko do you know why he is doing that to you?" She said. I looked at her and shrugged because to be honest I really don't know what to do anymore.. I don't know if he will still love me when he marries Christine or maybe I will just be a forgotten person but I hope he knows what he is doing...

-------------

Irie-Kun was ready and looking good for his date Christine. When he left he did not even say good bye... He just left out of the blue... I was worried that something bad was going to happen between Mrs. Irie and him but nothing does... It just all turned quiet.

"I cannot believe he just left like that!" Mrs. Irie said. I looked at her and tears were about to fall all over but instead they don't... I love you Irie-Kun...

-------------

*Irie-Kuns POV*

As I walked out of the house I see the limo there and before I left, I left a paper on top of Kotokos desk so that when I come home again we can have fun like last night... "Naoki!!!" I hear Christine when she opened the door. I walked towards the car and sat next to her. What if I did broke her heart? "Hello Christine." I say. Why does this Christine must come into my life... But I must also do it for my fathers company.... "Shall we go now Miss. Robbins?" The driver asked. Christine nodded her head, and then we were gone...

I hope Kotoko reads the letter...

-----------

*EXTRA*

"Mommy I like being a girl and...."

Who is this little girl??

Chapter 45 will reveal who its is :)