Rejected or Not

"Irie-Kun, may you accept this." I said. He stared at the note and then at me, with his cold eyes. "No" He said. When he said that my mind went blank and i couldnt think what just happened...

"Look its Aihara" Can they not talk about me... "I heard she got rejected by Naoki-Irie, from class A" Oh please stop talking about me... "What really! We all know Irie-Kun is hard to impress" This is super embarrsing now... "Can you stop talking about me!!!!" I screamed.

After i said that i ran, all the way to my class with tears coming down my face... "Kotoko! We heard about Irie-Kun!" Jinko said. My head was on my desk because i was still in tears. "Why did you even try to give him the note in front of the school?" Satomi said. I raised my head and looked at her. "Because i thought Irie-Kun, would have feelings for me to" i said. I saw Jinko and Satomi laughing, when i said that. "Are you serious? Why would Irie-Kun like a girl from class F?" Jinko said. They both kept on laughing till Kin-Chan came in. "Kotoko!!! How could you ask that cold hearted bastard out?" He said. I just gazed around the class. "Its none of your business Kinsouke" i said. I went to the window and looked outside, while Jinko and Satomi were trying to calm down Kin-Chan... "Everybody get to your seats" Maybe i should give up on Irie-Kun... "Aihara-Kotoko" But if i do, i wont be able to forget the day of freshman orintation...

*After School*

"Kotoko, isnt your house finish?" Jinko said. I had to think of it for awhile, but then i realized it was an old Japanese house... "Ya its done but its a modern Japanese house..." I said. I kept on thinking of Irie-Kun, but some how, i cant stop... "Kotoko i will make our house beautiful, when we get married..." Kin-Chan said. Kin-Chan kept on blabbing about him and i getting married tell, i saw Irie-Kun... "Hey Irie. Isnt that the girl from the morning?" A guy next to Irie said. He just stared at me and then looked at the guy. "Lets go" he said. I just felt pain all around my body...

"You smart ass!" Kin-Chan said. I looked at him and then Irie-Kun turned around. "How could you reject little Kotoko, like that!" He said. I grabbed on Kin-Chans arm to calm down. "Kin-Chan stop it!" I said. He kept at it for a couple of minutes or so, tell Irie-Kun said "I dont like stupid girls". At that moment i fell to my knees and Satomi was right next to me. The guy next to Irie-Kun looked shock and walked with him...  "Why, let me out him, let me!" Kin-Chan screamed...

How could he say that... That cold hearted bastard... How could i ever like him... Or just naturally a Class A student...

*Home*

"Dad im home" i hollered. My father came out of his room and smiled. "Welcome home Kotoko!! Do you like the know house smell?" He said. I just looked around the house and saw everything was still the same like we had at our old house... "Yes dad, its fine" i said. He laughed and headed to the kitchen to talk to mother...

I headed to room and layed on bed for a couple of hours, and then went back down to help dad get dinner ready... "Kotoko may you hand me the species" dad asked. I handed it to him and he just smiled. "Thank you sweetie" he said. I smiled and then got the dishware to put on the table.

"Kotoko open the door, its Jinko, Satomi, and Kin-Chan" i heard from the door. I opened it and they came in with dessert and some bottles of cider. "Thank you guys... But you didnt have to" i said. They giggled and took off their shoes. "O thats ok Kotoko! You know how much you mean to us... Were your best friends" Satomi said. I smiled and gave them a hug and headed them to the dining table.

As we were in the dining room, Kin-Chan was talking to my dad like we were newly weded... Everyone looked like they were having fun but... Its me... I really love Irie-Kun but... Its hard to understand him... "Hey Kotoko are you ok?" Satomi said. I lifted my head up and looked at her. "Ya im fine" i said. She looked at Jinko then me. "Or are you thinking of Irie-Kun?" Jinko said. They both laughed and Kin-Chan punched the wall.

"Dont you ever say that name in this house!" He screamed. I jumped and he went to the wall and punched it. "Kin-Chan stop it!" Satomi yelled. While Kin-Chan was punching the wall, the house started to shake... I was afraid and so were my friends. "Hurry Kotoko its an earthquake get out of the house!" Jinko said. My dad was still inside and was trying to get the very last picture of my mom... Right there is were my house collapsed...