Mid-Term exam (Part 1)

After a long day of studying i headed up stairs to started to start with English again... I was looking at my text book and then, I came to a question I did not know... How am I going to be able to do this in less than a week... Why don't we skip this question... 

Alright maybe this one too...

And this one...

WHY ARE ALL THESE SO DIFFICULT!!!!???

Ok... Lets start from the beginning of the text book again. I went to the very end of this, but i need to actually start on the work, so i can pass. 

"Kotoko? Are you still awake?" Mrs. Irie said as she came into my room. I saw her at the door, from where i was sitting at. "Ya im just  studying for mid-terms" i told her. She smiled and ran downstairs. When she ran downstairs i wondered what she was gonna do, so instead i continued with my studies on English. 

I was working on this for what it seems like hours... Irie-Kun is probably sound asleep about now and resting like a little baby, while im here stuck studying for mid-terms. 

"Kotoko why don't you take a little break from studying and look at my scrap book with Naoki in it" Mrs. Irie said. I got up from where I was sitting and went to my bed where she had a sandwich and coffee for the both of us.  "Im going some pictures of Naoki, that Yukki does not know about" she said. I looked at her and she started to open the first one.

OMG Is that really Irie-Kun!"Aww you use to have a little girl?" I asked. She started to laugh and look at me. "That's Naoki when he was a toddler" she said. I was so close to laugh but instead i had a better idea. "May i take one of these?" I asked. She smiled and gave me the most cutest one of him...

I can't wait to use this for my embarrassment attack on him for pay back. "Just don't tell Naoki that i gave you one because he hates remembering about that time." she says. So is this why he is so cold hearten...