The Irie Family

I woke up and got dressed for school... As i went downstairs i smelled breakfast...

"Good morning Kotoko!" I hear Mrs. Irie. I smiled from all the way from upstairs. As i got down i went to the table and sat across Irie-Kun. "Good morning everyone" i said. Everyone said Good morning to me except Naoki, and Yuki. As i ate my food quietly Mr. Irie cleared his throat. "Is Onnie-Chan asleep still?" He asked. I lifted my head and smiled. "Yes he is... Im sorry" i said. He smiled at me and looked at Irie-Kun. "That's ok Kotoko" he says. I smiled at him. "He works all day and night." He says. He smiled and I finished my bowl. "Ok i have to go because my friend Satomi is waiting for me at her house". I say. Mrs. Irie looked at me. "Naoki why don't you walk her to her friends house." She said. He looked at me and then his mom. "She doesn't need my help what she says" he said. I gave him a glared looked and i got my school shoes on and left the house.

"Hey Kotoko!" I hear Satomi. I smiled and ran to her. "Hey so are you ready for prep mid" i said. She gave me an exhausted look. "No cause i know im gonna fail" she says. I smiled at her and we headed on the bus.

As we got on the bus to school, she was looking around till she saw Irie-Kun. "Isn't that your lover?" She says. I turned around and i see Irie-Kun reading his book peacefully. "Yes it is..." i say with angry tone. I turned around and she sees me looking pst off. "You seem quiet angry about him... Why?" She said. I looked at her and then him. "He is a cold hearten bastard that i will beat him by going to the top fifty!" I said loud and proud so he could hear. As i said that he turned around and stared at me, then stared back to him book, and laughed quietly.

We got to school, and Satomi was talking about her new boyfriend. "He is amazing we should have a group hangout somewhere after mid terms!" She said. I smiled and laughed because she really is going to introduce us to her new boyfriend. "Ok why not" i say. She smiled and we entered into class together. "Good this will be great for all of us, after this test!" She said.

We sat on in our seats, and we see Jinko with a big smile coming in the door. "So where are you living now?" Jinko asked. When Jinko asked that i was like crap now i have to make a lie. "Well im living with my dads friend, which lives close to Satomi, so i came with her." I say. Satomi nodded with a big smile. "Yup that's true, we are gonna be hanging everyday." She says. We all laughed and started on our studies.

We began on our studies, and like always my subject that im bad at. ENGLISH! I began trying to read it, but I just gave up. I just wished that someone will help me in this subject, but i will not accept help form Irie-Kun. "Kotoko do you understand this math problem?" Jinko asked me. I turned to her and looked at the problem. As i was looking at it, I really forgot how to do this. "No im sorry Jinko, maybe you can ask the teacher." I say. She looks at me and then the teacher. "You know he hates me so much, that he wont help me at all" She says. I looked at her and gave her a shy smile, and mouthed "Sorry" and  started on my English work. 

School ended pretty fast today, so Satomi and I headed home. "I swear im not gonna pass this and not attend college" She tells me. I look at her and then my bag, that is filled with text books. "You will Satomi, I know it" I say. She looks at me and smile, then we went to our separate ways when it was my corner to turn.