I must choose

"What are you doing here?" Kin-Chan asked Irie-Kun. Irie-Kun walks towards me and takes me by the hand. Kin-Chan kept on screaming and making a whole scene there but Irie-Kun did not care at all.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He kept on walking and then it started to pour down with rain. I realized that and never seen Irie-Kun like this before. The strength in his arms everything. But something was bothering him, more than ever and it had to be what he saw...

Once we were far away from the place Kin-Chan and I were at, I notice something hanging from his pocket. Something that seems like the same as the ring Kin-Chan was going to give me. "Do you love him?" Irie-Kun said in a rough light tone. I looked up at him from the ground. I did not know what to say to him. I think I love him but at the same I really just don't know. I love Irie-Kun and that's the truth. But telling him how I feel will be hard.

"So are you going to tell me?" He said. I looked up at him and tears began to fall. I did not know what to say to him. Anger and pain was rushing through my blood and I could not concentrate.

"No I don't." I finally tell him. He looked at me and held me. "I knew you never loved him." he told me. He looked at me and then saw a girl who was in pain, and he know something was bothering me. I kept on looking at him and once he turned around he kissed my lips. I knew he loved me but I could not say anything because of his mother. "Kotoko so who do you love?" Irie-Kun asked me. I looked at him and then back at the ground.

I know who I love and its not Kin-Chan. It has always been Irie-Kun, and only him. I only love him and he has been there for me when I needed him. "I love you Irie-Kun." I said with a slight tone. He looked at me and kissed my lips. I was shocked and aloud my lips to move with his. "Kotoko I have been waiting for this day to come, and I think I can now ask you." He told me. He backed away from me and placed one knee on the ground. What was he doing? Was he going to propose to me. "Let me tie my shoe and then we can go home." He tells me.

After he tied his shoes we headed to the house. And I was soaking wet because of the rain fall, and once we got home everyone was there. "Naoki, Kotoko you guys are wet!" His mother told me. She ran to get towels and once she came back Irie-Kun went to my father.

"I would like to have your blessings to marry your daughter." He told my father. Everyone was shocked and looked at him. They never realized that Irie-Kun would be proposing to me...

"She's clumsy, doesn't know how to cook and she is an amazing women for you. You can have my blessing." My father told him. Irie-Kun smiled and kissed my forehead. "Well do you want to marry me Aihara Kotoko?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded. Of course I will marry the love of my life. "Yes I will" I tell him. He hugged and me and Noriko was squealing at the top of her lugs. "I need to video tape this!!!!" She screams loud. She ran and Irie-Kun and I went upstairs to get ready to sleep.

"Do you love me for real?" I asked him. He looked at me and kissed me. "Yes its for real my love." He told me. I held on to him tightly and then went back to bed.