The date before surgery

Well its morning! I wonder whats going to happen today? *Kotoko is daydreaming of her day* "Goodmorning Kotoko." said Irie. "Goodmorning Irie-Kun." said Kotoko. "Today im going to take you out... But it will be here , just the both ous Ok?" said Irie. "Im fine... Just go to school, and i will be fine... I promise!" said Kotoko. "Ok i will go, but be careful. If your going into surgery soon, I will come back to be with you ok." said Irie. "Ok! Have fun today Irie-Kun!" said Kotoko. "I will... bye" said Irie. He left... What should i do, cause i have at least 8 hours to myself tell our date? I may just study the whole time...

        *School for Irie-Kun*

     I hope she is fine... She didnt seem well, when i saw her... She probley was! "Hi Naoki! Would you do the pleasure to walk me into class?" said Komori. "No i wont!" said Irie. "Well Kotoko might be oit of your life now!" said Komori. What is she saying? Does that mean that Kotoko is going to die? "What did you do?" said Irie. "O maybe when she goes to lunch, she might get surgery cause of what my gaurds stuck in her food, for today!" said Komori. "No dont hurt her!" said Irie. "O well then you must do something for me..." said Komori. " What would it be?" said Irie. "You will have to break up with Kotoko!" said Komori. How did she know that i've been dating Kotoko? "How did you know that i was dating Kotoko?" said Irie. "Its not that hard Naoki... I love you so much that i will always try to gwt into your life! But if you dont break up with her she will die tonight!" said Komori. "I will but just dont hurt her when i do..." said Irie. "O i will still... Tells she dies, so that you can be mine forever!" said Komori. I will just lie that i did cause i love Kotoko, more than Komori. "You said you wouldnt!" said Irie. "O well i want her out of or site when we start to date, so bye and have fun today!" said Komori. Why would she threaten Kotoko and I... She must really hate her... She just got to give up on her and get the real facts that Kotoko and I will be toegether forever....

*The hospital*

  Whew that was fun! I took at least 5 hours on this work... "Mrs. Aihara here's your lunch." said Nurse. "Thank you" said Kotoko. Well that shows proof... This food is good... They actually made good food for once... *While Kotoko was admiring thier food she started to feel dizziness* Why am i seeing blury stuff... Its probley cause im starting to get sick, or over thinking... *Kotoko phones rings, but Kotoko fell on the ground cause of the food, that the gaurds of Komori stuck in thier. Komori's guards stuck death pills in thier so that she wont be able to wake up till her 25th birthday.* "Get the bed! She needs to go into surgery already!" said Doctor. *While Kotoko is getting ready for surgery, Noriko (Irie's Mother) calls Naoki.* "Naoki come to the hospital! Its time for Kotoko's surgery, and she just passed out... Hurry!" said Noriko. "Ok i will be thier in a few!" said Irie. "Were you going Naoki?" said Teacher. "I have a family member who's in the hospital and she is going to die thier,  and i nedd to see her one more time if she does..." said Irie. "Ok you go" said Teacher. *Irie-Kun's teacher gave him a wink cause he knows whats going on* I need to go see her right now! I need to give her, her promise! "I hope she dies Naoki!" said Komori. "I hope you go to hell Komori cause i really love her!" said Irie. That bitch is trying to say that she is going to die! Not in my time, cause i love her as much as i love my family and education!

*Surgery*

Im getting surgery early... I hope Irie-Kun is here to support me, like he promise... I really love you Irie-Kun and that why i wanted to become a nurse, just so that i can help people who are in the exact same situation as me... "Where is she mother?" said Irie. "She is almost done." said Noriko. Thank godness she is ok... Kotoko please stay alive for me... Please im nothing without you here with me... *Surgery sign off* "Doctor is she ok?" said Irie. "Yes she is, she had pills in her stomach that could of had her in coma till she turned 25 at least. But she is fine Naoki. Just take care of her." said Doctor. "Thank you." said Irie.  Now to think of it i want to be doctor,  so that when Kotoko gets injured again,  i can help her... *Irie-Kun gives a kiss on Kotoko's head* "You did great Kotoko..." said Irie...