The Day

I woke up at noon today. Work was pretty hard last night. Seeing Christine with Irie-Kun made me think a lot but since she has not interest in him, I ended up being normal again.

Never have I been this happy to stay home and help Mrs. Irie. It was a normal day for me and I did not feel like going to school today. Irie-Kun did and went to school. "So how are you Kotoko?" She asks me. I look at her smile. "I'm doing well." I tell her. I then ended up getting things done for the day till I receive a text message from Kin-Chan.

Kin-Chan
Wanna grab dinner tonight?

I read it and looked at it. I checked the time and see that its close to four. I went upstairs to put on some decent clothes since it was a friend hangout.

Kotoko
Sure what time?

I replyed back. I ended up finishing getting ready around five and then my door opened. I turned around and see Irie-Kun there. He looked at me and then walked out. I never seen him like this but he knew something was up.

Kin-Chan
At 7 if u can.

I walked downstairs and Irie-Kun was still not home. I ended up sneaking out so Mrs. Irie does not question where I am going. While I walked out
Of the house I headed to the bus. I left the town around 6 and I got there at 6:40 to see Kin-Chan sitting there waiting for me.

I ran to him and he smiled. I was glad he was being such a gentle men. We went to a carnival and rode on so many rides! Kin-Chan and I were having a great time. Then we headed to a fountain. It was dark already and we just sat at the curb. Kin-Chan was looking at me during the whole day and I could not believe that a day like this could be better than it is. But this day has perfect so far. Going on rides with Kin-Chan and having a blast on the rides with him. Then going to a ice cream shop and having sundaes while laughing. I miss the old days we had in highschool...

Freshman Year

I was only 14 when I attended highschool. I was really young and I remember going with my best friends. "Kotoko!!!!" I hear Jinko and Satomi. I ran to them and we all attended a freshman assembly. We then met Kin-Chan. The boy who got hit on by every girl except Jinko, Satomi, and I. "Hello freshman welcome to your first year of highschool. We shall begin presidents in all classes." The principal said. First was Class A. A senior there, and was eleceted multiple times. Then Class B had a sophomore president who actually looked cute. Class C, D, E, and F my class... "Welcome Class F Students I'm your president Kinnouske a freshman at this years highschool. As you can tell I'm famous by the girls in my class, but I got an eye on one girl. And her name is Aihara Kotoko. A freshman as well. She has been my dream girl since eighth grade and if she won't mind if I do this in front of everyone but Kotoko will you be my girlfriend?" He said. Everyone looked at me who knew me and was waiting for a response to happen. I had thought about it and then of course I cannot reject him in front of this whole crowd of new freshman. "Yes Kinnouske, I will." I said in front of everyone. Everyone began to clap and Kin-Chan got off the stage and went to me. We only dated for like five months till I broke up with him. That's why I seemed to fall for Irie-Kun in my sophmore year...

Present time

Kin-Chan looked at me and I looked back. He was smiling at me and then he turned his back. "Kotoko I know we have known each other for about six years now, and I believe its time for me to ask you. Aihara-Kotoko will you do me the honor and become my wife?" He asked me. I looked at him and behind him was Irie-Kun, he was starring at me and Kin-Chan turned around and saw him...

Omg you guys I'm so sorry for updating late!!!! >.<

I was trying to finish this chapter but then school caught up with me!!!!

But guess what you guys!!!! 26.2k reads!!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!! You guys are so great!!!

So right now in order for me to update I would like 20 comments and 30 votes!!!

Also I will dedicate next chapter to a fan!!!!

I hope you guys have an amazing day loves💙

~Roselia Hernandez-Muniz