Mid-Term (Part 2)

I woke up in the morning ready to embarrass Irie-Kun. I got all dolled up and headed to where Satomi and I always meet up in the morning. "Hey Kotoko why are we in a rush to get to school?" she asks. I turned around and gave her a smirk. "I need to get to my studies as soon as possible" i say. She shook her head at me and we got on the train.

We sat together, and I stuck my hand in my pocket to make sure that the picture was still in. Which it was. "So i've been thinking lately..." I began. She looks at me with a confuse. "Ok and what is? she says. I smiled and then looked at her. "What would you think if Irie-Kun was a girl?" I say. She looks at me and laughed. "What do you mean?" she says. I tried to not laugh or anything but I had to keep it a secret. "Im just wondering, because its Irie-Kun he may be dressing like girl some day to school" I say. She looks at me and laughed hard.

We got to school and Irie-Kun, is with his friend. I went to class like i would do on a normal day, but then Jinko came up to me. "Kotoko you better tell me this time where you are living, because this seems very suspious" she tells me. I look at her and then Satomi. "Alright but you have to promise me to not tell anyone at all." i say. They both looked at each other and me. "Alright we promise." They say. I got really nervous and shaky that I don't even want to tell them but their my best friends. "Alright... I live with Irie-Kun" I say. They both had a shocked face, and looked at me. "You are joking me right!" Satomi said. I looked at her and shook my head. "Nope" i say. They smiled and then we heard the door open. I turn and I see Irie-Kun. 

Irie-Kun looked at me and then Jinko and Satomi. "Kotoko come over here please and hurry" he said. I got up from my seat, and I walked towards him. 

"My mom must of mixed up our lunches..." He said. I looked inside my bag and I see his. "That's why it's so heavy" i say. He looks at me and glares. I gave him his lunch and he gave me mine. "Thank you for you're help" he says. I looked at him and then felt my pocket. "Maybe you can dress in a dress too school one day" I say. He looks at me and then at his lunch box. "What do you mean?" he says. I dug into my pocket and I take out the picture of him. "Look at this. Look how you cute you look like! I say. 

Irie-Kun tries to take the picture away from me but I keep dodging his moves, from taking that picture from me. "Give it to me now!" he says. I began to laugh. "No unless you do me a favor." I say. He looks at me and inhaled. "What is it." He said. I gave him a smirk, and he just rolled his eyes. "Your gonna help me go to the top 50 ranking for mid terms." I say. He looks at me and then looks at the picture. "That is going to be impossible!" he says. I looked at him and smiled. "Only from class A and B only makes to the top fifty." He tells me. I looked at the grass and then at him. "If you at least help me pass mid-terms I will give you you're picture back." I say. He smiles at me and then looked at my classroom. "It's a deal butter fingers" He says. I smile and hug him. "Then we shall begin tomorrow" I say. 

He took his lunch and then walked a different way. I walked towards my class room and see that Jinko, Satomi, and Kin-Chan were looking at me. 

"What did you tell him!?" Jinko say. Then I looked at Satomi. "What did he gave you?" she said. Then Kin-Chan who was already screaming and yelling. "You rejected him right? Am I right?" He says. I looked at all three of them and laughed. "Ya I did rejected him, and he gave me a lunch box to say how sorry he was for being rude to me from the beginning of the year" I say. They all looked at one another and then laughed. "What a joke he is." Kin-Chan said. We all laughed and then headed to our seats.

School ended and when I got home, I headed up to my room and changed... 

Should I wear something casual of something pretty so he can notice me... Maybe causal since i'm home. 

As I thought about it, I got my clothes on and then took out my textbooks and waited for Irie-Kun to come.

I heard a knocking on my door. I got up and went to it and I see Irie-Kun waiting outside. "Can I come in Knuckle head." He says. I jumped and he came right in. "Alright whats the subject that is the most difficult for you" He says. I thought about it for awhile and I realized that my subject i'm not good is English. "May we start with English first." I say. He looks at me and smile. "I guess we will" He says.

The whole night we were working on English. It took me awhile to get through the first five but it got easier through the night. 

"Irie-Kun I got a question on number fifty-Eight." I say. I did not feel him get up and as I lifted my head up, I see him sound asleep. "Irie-Kun looks cute when he's asleep" I say. I layed my head on top of text book and went to bed...

I did not know that sleeping with Irie-Kun would be amazing...

*Noriko-Irie*

O I wonder how Kotoko and Naoki are holding up. I hope this will be enough snacks for the both of them. 

"Naoki, Kotoko here is you" 

There asleep... 

Both of them...

Wait!

I need pictures of this moment!

I need to scrap book this about Naoki!

I ran to the closet were I keep my spare cameras at, and as I got one I walked quietly back to Kotoko's room and took a picture of both of them.

They look so cute together.

But I wonder If Naoki likes her...