Irie-Kun: Hospital p.2

It was the 2nd day Kotoko was in the hospital... She hasnt woke up yet... I was just starring at her and mother had kicked me out...

*Noriko-Irie*

I watch as my daughter-in-law, is asleep on the hospital bed... She looked peaceful, but i also didnt want to lose her and Naoki being together. "Kotoko you must get up, to be with Naoki. I know he has feelings for you but you need wake up and so that he can tell you... Before we entered your room, he was telling you these stuff which was cute, and i have all recorded so that you can see it... hehe... But the only way you guys can be together is if you stay alive and get up before prom...I love you Kotoko, and i cant lose you, cause you made a whole change to everyone in this family." I said. As i got up and kissed her on the hand. I went to the door and leted Naoki come in.

"Mom why are crying?" Naoki asked. I looked at him and wiped away my tears. "I wasnt crying." I said. Naoki gave me a hug and then walked in. I have never seen him act this way, so i had to find out if he does have feelings for her.

*Irie-Kun*

As my mother left it was just only Kotoko and I alone. I was reading a book, and when she moved i would make a startle... I kept reading and then Kotoko was talking. "Irie-Kun were are we?" She said. I got up and went to her. "Why are we in Hawaii?" She said. She had smiled on her face. "So this is our honeymoon" she said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Stop kissing me Irie-Kun" she said. I laughed and she stopped talking, and that was the end of her voice... I started making a video diary of me saying stuff to her on her bed.

"Kotoko its the 2nd day you've been asleep. You talked today and it was cute... You were talking about Hawaii, and Honeymoon... I started to laugh, and when you said all that stuff i kissed your cheek, and then you said to stop kissing you and thats when you stopped talking. I really missed your voice and i wish you were back so that i can hear voice... I really miss you and love you a lot..." i said. I kissed her on the lips and then turned off the video tape.

After doing my video story i went back to the couch and started reading... I fell asleep and someone came in. I didnt know who it was tell i regonzied her face... It was Komori!

*Again sorry for a short chapter! I was wondering how long this one will take but it didnt take that long... Hmmm i got an idea and if you want be in the idea msg me a private msg :) Thank you all for reading my book, love you all*