The Afternoon (Irie-Kun's POV)

School ended and I knew i had to go to the library. I packed up my stuff and got up from desk. As i was begining to walk out, I see Kotoko with Keita.

I swear im going to kill him if he ask my Kotoko on a date! This does not seem like me at all but I know i must head up to the library to recieve my text books for college.

When I got to the library, the liberian regonzied me and holled for me. "Naoki-Irie" she said. I headed to the counter and she looked at me and smiled. "Yes im Naoki-Irie" i said. Her face flushed amd she typed my name in the computer. "Naoki you have two books to be picked up today. Is it correct?" She said. I looked at my slip and nodded my head. "Alright I will get them right now for you" she said.

The lady went to the back and then I saw a poster. 'Be the couple to win a trip to Hawaii' it said. I went up closer to it and it said we enter a slip of the couples and then see if you win. I looked on the paper that was there and it Looked like Keita had signed.

Who did Keita signed up with...

You got to be kidding me! He signed up with Kotoko! But wait thats not Kotoko's handwrighting. He must of signed it for this Saturday! I must stop them before she starts liking him. "Naoki here are your books" the lady said to me before i was going to walk to the train. I turned around and i see her carrying the two text books. "Thank you Mam" i said. I took the text books from her desk and headed to the train station.

This Girl better not go with him this Saturday...

*HOME KOTOKO POV*

I got home around four today, and i see Mrs. Irie on the couch. "O Kotoko your home early." She said. I smiled at her and went to sit on the couch with her. "Ya I did not have to do anything today" I said. She smiled at me and then saw my face. "Where's Naoki.. Kotoko?" She said. I looked at my hands and her. "I dont know Mrs. Irie I went home with Satomi today." I told her. She looked at me and got worried. "Well that should be alright" she said. I looked at her and headed up stairs to change.

*IRIE-KUN POV*

As I got on the train, I stopped at Mr. Aihara restraunt to talk to her father about whats been going on and how I've been feeling. When I got into the restraunt Kin-Chan saw me. "What are you doing in Aihara-Chan restraunt!?" He said. I looked all around for him but I had no use but to ask Kin-Chan.

"Do you know where Kotoko's father is?" I told him. He looked at me with a worried face. "Yes but is Kotoko injured?" He said. I looked at him and shook my head. "No but i have these wierd feelings i have never felt in my life" I told him. He looked at me and then went around the counter to sit next me. "Like what?" He said. I looked at him and gave him a chuckle. "So you know Keita right?" I said. He looked at me and gave me smirk. "Yes he is the one that is taking away my Kotoko" he said. I began to laugh and the smiled at him. "Me to Kin-Chan" i said. We both laughed and smiled. "Im going to make you food on the house" he said. I smiled and dranl out of my water he poured in from earlier.

After having dinner with Kin-Chan i went home. I believed that talking to him actually made me feel better a little. Were both some what alike. Well not the smartness part. But he has really good advice.

Before I turned the corner my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and I anwsered it.

"Hello" i said. It took the person to anwser. "Is this Naoki-Irie" the male voice said. I thought about who the person is. "Yes and who is this?" I said. His voice sounds ruff. "This is Mr. Robbins and I have seted up meeting like your father has requested since you were nine to marry my daughter Christine Robbins" he said. My heart fell and i wanted to hang up on him, but I think this will be a good idea. "Really" i said. Mr. Robbins was breathing on the phone. "Ya so I would like you to meet me at the crystal garden to have the meeting" he said. Why would my father do this to me... I thought he knew I liked Kotoko. "Ok thank you for letting me know I will see tomorow then" i said. Before I hung up he said goodbye and I stormed off into my house.

When i entered i headed to the living room everyone was there besides Kotoko. So when I enterd i looked at my father. "Why did you send me to marry Christine Robbins?" I said with a anger tone. My father looked at me amd then my mother. "It was the only choice for the company" my dad said. I looked at him. "So you dont care about my life?" He said. My dad standed up and looked at me. "I do son but sometimes you should care about the company your goimg to own" he said. I looked at him with my anger face. "I do not want to become a business man! I want to become a doctor" i said. My dad looked at me and fell to the ground. I immediately dropped down to his level and I knew he was having a heart attack. "Call 911" i said. Mom dialed the hospital and as I was looking around for a wet towel, I see Kotoko standing in front of me with a towel. "Here Irie-Kun" she said. I grabbed the towel and placed it around his head with a pillow under it.

After finishing the procedure the ambulance came and took my father to the E.R. I can not believe that my father had his first heart attack with us...

*BONUS: IRIE-KUNS LETTER TO KOTOKO*

Dear Kotoko-Aihara,

Why have you been ingnoring me?
Did i do something wrong to you?
If i did please tell me, because i do not want us to be like this anymore my love.
I love you so much Kotoko and I do not want to lose someone as pretty as you.
I will be torn if you went to another boy and fell in love with.
But please... I beg talk to me again. I miss your voice and seeing you.

From,
Naoki-Irie

*A/N*

Hey you guys!!! I have not post an author  note for a while, but tell me how you guys are liking my story? Is it good or do you think i need to add more details at some part. I like how this story is going some where.

Please Vote and Comment it will be appreciated.

Also add me or follow me on social media.

Snapchat: rosieh626

Instagram: dosie626

Facebook: Rosie Hernandez

Update: I really do not know when I will update, but if you keep bugging me I shall update earlier for you guys.

Have an amazing day!!!

Roselia Hernandez💙