The drama

Its the next day and I still feel like everything is a dream. I have stayed in my bed all morning till Irie-Kun came in.

"Kotoko are you ever going to get ready to till Kin-Chan on who you have choosen?" he told me. I looked at him and gave him a slight a smile.

"Ya I should start getting ready" I told him. He came up to me and held me because from this day on we will be there for each other no matter what.

"Alright I'll let you get ready." He told me. He shut the door before he left and went to my closet to find a casual outfit for me to wear.

I searched for a pair of pants and a tie-dye shirt and I placed it on. I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to begin my day by rejecting Kin-Chan on the marriage.

************************

I messaged Kin-Chan to meet me at the park around 1pm and he actually came to just see me. I was sitting on a bench and Kin-Chan saw me. Irie-Kun had to deal with lady problems and college work and he said he would meet me and my dads restraunt and then we both would head home.

"Kotoko, Hi." Kin-Chan said. I looked at him and pointed to him he had to sit down.

I had bubble tea with me and he was just looking at me with his worried eyes that I will reject him which is highly true.

"We need to talk Kin-Chan about the proposal." I begin. He looked at me and placed his head down. "I know we have been seeing each other but my heart belongs to Irie-Kun, and I cannot see anyone else besides him in my future." I told him. He kept looking at me and memorizing my words on his lips. "I'm sorry for leading you on to a different direction Kin-Chan, but I really do love Irie-Kun. I would want to be friends with you but its up to you if you would like to make this work out." Then that was it.

He stood up trying to not cry, and I just looked dead straight into his eyes and then he took big breathe. "I understand Kotoko, Thank you and Goodbye for now." He told me.

He walked away from me and Irie-Kun came up behind and kissed me. "You told him didn't you?" He told me. I turned my head around and looked at him. "I did." I replyed back.

I got up and hugged Irie-Kun, and we both walked to my dads restraunt.

*********************

"Naoki, Kotoko please come in and take a seat." My dad said. We both walked into the restraunt and sat in one of the chairs.

"Mr. Aihara I would love to marry your daughter." He asked my dad. My dad looked really shocked and was confused as well but he might've knew that something was up between. "Why are you asking that right now Naoki?" he said.

Irie-Kun took a huge a breath and looked at him. "I know that we both started off bad for your daughter and I, but once being stuck in the same house with her and going to the same school with her, it made me realize on how much I have changed the feelings toward her; and I would love to marry her once college is out. So may I have your blessing to take her hand into marriage." He told me dad. My father looked at him and smiled and he then began crying. He eventually said Yes, but then we came to realization that the whole Irie-Kuns were all there.

"Oh Kotoko!! How excited I am to have you as daughter In-law." Mrs. Irie said.

Everyone was so excited that we had to close my dads shop a little earlier than we should, but once it got later in the night and practically every one was drunk Irie-Kun and I went outside.

*****************************

I cannot believe after two years we've been seeing each other and I've ruined half of his life he would marry me.

"Kotoko I know this is so sudden and you said yes to me, would you like to accept the ring for real?" He told me. I smiled at him and jumped on him and kissed his cheek. "Of course I would you dumbo" I told him. He kissed me on the lips and sit me down.

He placed the ring on my finger, and we ended the night sleeping with each other in the same room.

From now to forever I am Mrs. Irie-Kun!