Rieko Matsumoto

*Sorry for not posting!!! I had been busy with school and my babe!!! But i hope you like this chapter cause its about Rieko!!!!*

Christmas had passed and it was time to get ready for the Tokoyo exams. It was actually my first time going to take this exam, cause i heard that the most cutest and smartest boy was going thier, and his name is Naoki-Irie.

"Sister, come one its time to go!" Said Ayako. I hurried and got my bag and headed out the door with her. "Are you excited to take the test Ayako?" I said. She smiled with her short hair. "Yes!!! I cant wait to go to college with you!" she smiled. It was actually cute when she said that because, it was going to be fun being with her. "Ok well i will wish you the best luck!" I said.

As we both entered the University, we noticed something unusaul... A young girl who looked like a class F sutdent... "Do you see what i see Ayako?" I said. She looked and caught it. "Yes sister, she looks like a Class F girl, with all A students!" She said. As the boy turned around who was next to her, i knew who he was. "Sister are you ok? It looks like your gonna faint!" Said Ayako. I had myself control my balance. "Do you see that boy over thier next to the class F girl?" I asked. She smiled and gave me a smirk. "Isnt that Naoki-Irie?" She said. I looked at her and gave her a nod. "Yes it is, and i think i might be in the same class with him" i said with a smirk. The bell rang and i told my sister bye and walked to my classroom for the test.

As i walked into the classroom, i saw him in thier with an empty seat next to him. I ran to sit next to him and as i got thier, he smiled at me. "Hello, im Naoki-Irie, and who are you ma'am?" He said. I turned hot as he said that. "Im Rieko - Matsumoto" i said with a smile. As he greeted me with a hand shake and smile, i blushed. "Nice to meet you Rieko, i wish you the best luck on the test." He said. I smiled as he said those words to me. "You to Naoki" i said. He smiled and we had begun the test.

Our first break wasnt tell noon, so i was taking my sweet time and trying to get the same high percentage as him. As i saw him got up and turned it in at 10am, i tried to finish it so that i can go on to my next test.

It was 11am already and i had finished it and turned it in, and got my next test to work, on. As i saw, Naoki all concentaed and prepared for the test, i wondered how he looks at home... All cute and shy.

"Students penicls down, you guys may now take your lunch." Said my instructor. I got up and stuck my pencil inside my test. "Naoki, would you like to have lunch with me and my sister?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled with his friend. "No thank you, im actually going to go with my friends but thanks for offering me" he said. I nodded at him and he walked off.

I didn't know what he meant by friends, so then i followed him to the restraunt were he was going... "Sister were are we going to eat?" Asked Ayako. As we were following Naoki, he turned into Ayako's favorite cruisine. "Yum! Were going to eat here today!?" she said, i smiled and we both walked in. As we entered i saw Kotoko and Naoki sitting together. I wondered why they were sitting together at first cause they dont look alike, unless that's his lost sister that no one knows about! "Hello what would you like today?" Said the waitress. I was thinking to my self about her with Naoki. So Ayako anwsered for me... As i watched him give her his beanie i got so angry cause he is mine not hers! "Sister our soup is here eat." Said Ayako. I grabbed my chopsticks and started to eat...

After we finished eating i started to head to my classroom. But as i was heading thier Kotoko was talking to Naoki. I didnt know what they were talking about, so i went passed them a couple of time. As i heard Naoki telling her that he will meet her here after the test, i had a plan to take him out...

*After test*

I ran for my life to grab Naoki, and as i grabbed his hand and had him coming with me, we were going to have a dinner together. "Close your eyes." I told him. He closed his eyes and as we entered into a cruisine he opened them. "Why are we here?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "We shall take my usual Paul" i said. Naoki looked at me and smiled. As our food was brought i checked the time and smiled. Even thou it aint Christmas, i had someone bring us something to have us kiss. "Here is your bill Rieko" said Paul. I starred at him and then Naoki wanted to pay it, but i grabbed it in time that our hand touched. "I will pay for it cause im the one who invited you..." i said. He smiled and then something popped in front of us. "Awww" everyone had said. I smiled, and as i was leaning in for a kiss, Naoki refused. "Im sorry Rieko, but i cant kiss you" he said. I looked at him nodded. As we finished and walked out, he took the bus home and that was the end of our date...

It was all of Kotoko fault... Now i need to have them be separated for good!

*My gosh!!! Sorry again for taking long!!! I just has been busy with christmas and now news year, god! Lol well as you now knos Rieko wants to end Kotoko and Irie-Kun's realtionship. It is crazy! Vote comment and u will try to get and update soon! If you have a facebook, and wants to remind me add me cause im gonna forget to update! Facebook: Rosie Hernandez. Bye have a great year! ✌