The Lunch Room

💙This Chapter is Dedicated to my Boyfriend because this reminded me when he had asked me to Homecoming💙

Keita and I walked to the lunch room together. 

The Cafeteria looked liked ours in school, so it was not a big difference at all. 

"Kotoko want do you want for lunch?" Keita asked me. I was not able to see the board from where were standing, so I got closer.

As I got closer I see someone behind the counter that I recognize... 

"KOTOKO!" I hear him. I look up and then I see him... The boy who was there in High school with me from the beginning... "Hi Kin-Chan..." I say. He looked at me and then Keita. "So what would you like for lunch Kotoko" he said. I looked at the menu and then I see my favorite food. "A miso soup please" I tell him. 

Kin-Chan nodded his head and told the back and then he looked at Keita. "How about you what do you want?" He said. Keita looked at the menu and then at him. "I will get the same as her" he says. I smiled at the both of them and then grabbed my tray and headed to Jinko and Satomi. 

Keita followed me to our table and Jinko and Satomi both waved at me. "Hey Jinko and Satomi" I say. 

I sat next to Satomi across from Jinko and then Keita sat next to me. "So who is this new boy?" Satomi asked me. I looked at him and smiled. "This is Keita. He is in my nursing class" I say. They both looked at him, then me, then one another. "He is handsome, are you guys dating" Jinko said. 

Keitas face flushed and my face got hot. "No we're not" Keita said. Both of them got sad and smiled. "Well that should be fine" Satomi said. 

We all laughed and began to eat our food.

Satomi and Jinko were giving me nudges and were pretty much admiring him to have me date him, but I want to get to know more...

And plus I still love Irie-Kun...

*Walking back to the medical department*

"Kotoko do you have a slight crush on him?" Junkie asked me. I looked at her and thought about it for a while. "If I go on a date with him and if I see he has a good personality I will probably have a slight crush on him" I said. They both looked at me and smiled, and then I got to my class.

As I entered the class room, head nurse saw me. "Aihara come over here, I have a letter for you" she says. I walked towards her and she held out the letter. 

I grabbed the letter from her and I turn it around...

Irie-Kun...

Why did he gave me a letter, he has been ignoring me this whole day.

I stuck the letter in my bag and headed to my desk were Keita was. As I got to my desk Keita looked at me and it seemed like he wanted to tell me something... 

But I really do not know what.

For the rest of the day, school was going fast and as you know it school ended. Which means I can go home and start doing home work... 

Yay...

As I put my stuff in my bag and starting to head out, I felt someone touched my shoulder. 

I turn around and I see Keita.

"Hey Kotoko" he says. I turned to face towards him and I looked at him. "Ya Keita" I say. He looks at me and smiles. "I'm wondering if you want to grab dinner this Saturday. Like have fun?" He says. I looked at him and I can feel my face hot. "Ya I can do that" I tell him. He grin turned super big and he hugged me. "Ok I will see you tomorrow" he says. 

I walk out of the classroom and I see Satomi and Jinko waiting for me already. "Already to go?" Satomi said. I smiled at her and we both walked down the hallway together...

*Irie-Kun's POV*

I hope she reads the letter and talks to me... 

That girl...

I have to do something...