Those Jeans

Getting out of the car, still arguing over the chances for the football teams that would be making it to the UEFA Cup, and who they thought would make it, Niall closed his side of the door as Bradley locked the car. 

"Ara, do you-" Niall looked around, about to ask her opinion. "Shit we forgot Ara in the car!" Niall whirled around just as he had been about to ask Ara her opinion about Euro football, against her brother, however she was no where to be found.

Bradley turned around too, his keys going around once more around his index finger as he had been playing with it while he talked with Niall.  The keys made a clang as he winced.  Whoops, he just locked his sleeping sister in the truck, yeah he was not going to tell his parents that. 

Niall basically jogged back to the truck,  a groan and a laugh fighting to erupt from his lips. However getting to the truck, he finally laughed.  Ara was still asleep and using his jacket as a pillow. Her lips were slightly parted and he dared never to say it to her, but even from here he could see a little bit of drool on the corner of her lip. But Bradley had told him that Ara had ran to the grocery store late last night to get the supplies for breakfast, getting fresh eggs and orange juice, exhaustng herself. 

By no means did he find it not cute, because Ara was just so adorably  normal yet she was also such a happy soul that he always enjoyed being with her.  It was like hanging out with just his friends from back home, minus all the blushing Ara tended to do around him, but he quite liked that effect he had on her.  

Just as he was about to open the car door, another car parked right in the empty spot he was standing beside.  Hearing two wolf whistles he nearly jumped out of his skin before he looked over.  It was Melina... and Eva, who were both grinning at him, in the driver and passenger side. Melina had her thumb and index in her mouth, poised for another whistle as Eva winked at him.  Wait then where was  Louis? Niall looked then another laugh bubbled from his lips. Louis was in the backseat! And looked to be singing and laughing to something with Melina's cellphone in his hand. 

"Hey cutie," Eva couldn't help but say as she greeted Niall.  "Hi Bradley."

"What I'm not cute?" Bradley asked before laughing.  "Yo, sleeping beauty, your carriage has arrived to lunch." Bradley at last knocked on the window as Niall went back to open the door.  However as he went to reach for Ara, she grumbled Bradley's name and then whacked him before burrowing into the jacket. 

"Ye-ouch," Niall rubbed his cheek. 

"You could always kiss her awake!" Louis exclaimed loudly  as he came to stand behind Melina, his hand slightly on her hip. 

Niall blushed just as Ara woke up at the word kiss.  Her grip on the jacket slackened as her eyes shot open. 

Bradley began to cough as Eva whacked his back rather hard. 

At Louis still laughing and rather loudly, Niall shot him a dirty look as Melina elbowed his ribs. 

Still frozen, Ara just sat there unmoving as she was now unsure of what was going on but had an inkling that it had to do with her.

"Looks who's finally up," Bradley said, trying to defuse the awkward situation, especially for him.  This was still his youngest sister.

~~~

"Louis why were you in the-"

"We put him there," Melina and Eva answered Niall's question. 

Niall snorted and laughed as Louis made a face, remembering how after dropping off Melina's dad's car, he had been chased from the front seat to the back.  Best friends forever, boys, bleh.  They had repeated to him simultaneously, like as if they had repeated it many times.  And Eva was supposed to be on his side!