Chicago...

“Where are you going?” Doran Hanas asked looking up from the X-box game as Ara came down the stairs in one of her cutest outfits she could muster that wasn’t in the laundry. 

Ara looked up, stopping at the second to last step.  “Um, the city.”

“The city?” Bradley eyed her, before a smirk graced his lips. “Hot date?”

“No!” Ara exclaimed but her cheeks were bright red. 

“Aren’t those black shorts the ones that you and Summer call your date shorts.” Bradley grinned. 

“You, you eavesdropped on us!” Ara cried, glaring at her brother. 

“You two giggle so loud how can I not hear.” Bradley pretended to rub his ear like as if he could hear them now. 

Ara crossed her arms and her grey tights clad legs, glaring at him. 

“Look at that,” Carsten grinned.  “Little Ara’s mad.”

“And growing up, a date.” Doran pretended to sniff like a mother at her only daughter’s wedding. 

“You three need to get lives!” Ara exclaimed before bolting out the door. 

“Use protection!” Carsten yelled after her making Doran crack up laughing. 

“He better not even dare touch you below the shoulders!” Bradley yelled immediately after, causing the twins to laugh even harder. 

~~~

Ara felt a bit weird driving her not so pretty and rather old car through the drop off area of the extremely nice hotel Niall had told her they, he and the boys were staying at. 

Ara looked around quickly before opening the door to her car, looking over the roof of her car as she peered through the glass into the lobby. 

She bit her lip wishing she had some way to contact Niall, this was pretty embarrassing as she could feel the valet boys staring at her not sure what to do.  Thankfully just as she was about to get back in her car to park at the nearest place she could, Niall came running out of the doors of the hotel, yelling her name. 

“So sorry,” Niall said huffing as he keeled over, resting his hands on his knees as he tried to get his breath.  “Louis was freaking about what to wear for his group date with Melina like a girl, he even started going through the rest of our luggage.” Niall explained. 

~~~

“Um, sorry about my car.” Ara said looking over at Niall, who had to throw a few things on the passenger seat to the back. 

“Nah, no problem,” Niall said. “So where to first?” he smiled at her. 

“Well, one of the things every person needs to see while in Chicago is the Cloud Gate. It was number four on the-” Ara stopped, her eyes wide as she realized that she was about to admit that she had researched last night.

“Number four on the what?” Niall asked confused. 

Ara scrunched her eyes closed. “Tripadvisor site for Chicago.”

“You looked up what to see today?” Niall said incredulous.

“Yes,” Ara admitted not looking over at Niall in case he saw her grimace. 

A huge grin spread across Niall’s face before a laugh escaped from his lips. “You didn’t have to do that for me, but thanks,” He said trying to muffle his laugh when he saw Ara hit her head against the steering wheel in embarrassment.