Building Blocks

Niall stood in front of the two shirts. One was a blue, a blue that the store clerk had said complimented his eyes, but honestly they were paid to say things like that. The second was a vibrant green that he saw was rather full of Irish pride. The choices... it was just terrible that he was so indecisive.

Looking around him, Niall tried to see if anyone was watching him before taking his camera out and discreetly taking a picture of the two shirts. After doing so, he debated who he should ask as he scrolled through his phone, however seeing that Ara was the last person he had messaged he figured that she always told him the truth even if she turned famously red afterwards. Mentally doing math in his head, Niall shrugged knowing that Ara had to be awake. With that he sent the pictures on with a sly grin.

Two minutes went by though as he stared the two t-shirts down. Looking down at his cell phone, Niall made a face.

"Sir do you need any help?" The store clerk came back around but Niall didn't even look up.

"No thanks." Niall said as he began to fiddle with his cell phone. To call or not to call...

~~~

"Sorry this is Summer but Ara and I are a little bit busy, we're making the sequel of chasing Scott! Ara hurry up!" Was the last thing Niall heard before Summer hung up on him without another word.

"I'm the one in heels! How did you-" Summer looked over at Ara skeptically, having slowed down for her to catch up.

"I got stuck behind people!" She defended herself. " This always happens! I swear it's a conspiracy!" Ara moaned before taking her stuff from Summer's grasp. The two had gone to the bathroom, Summer holding onto her stuff but before she even got to finish drying her hands Summer had left the bathroom saying it smelled weird, then somewhere along the lines Ara's classmate, the one they dubbed Scott had gone walking by.

They had shared one look before bolting because it had become something of a private joke between them. Summer was adamant on getting a picture of the boy they considered to have Harry Potter's green eyes... And Ara just thought he was plain gorgeous... Plus she had tried numerous times to be 007 and take a picture for Summer only to fail every time. It was now like a quest for the holy grail... Scott being the holy grail. In all honesty it sometimes felt like they had no lives and had to entertain themselves somehow.

"What do we say if we do get a picture and he sees us?" Ara asked.

"We just flew out of the cuckoos nest..." Summer suggested with a shrug of indifference. She still had yet to actually see Scott clearly, she could only imagine him from Ara's words.

"Summer!" Ara tried to say but ended up laughing.

"How about we do a pic and run? If we run fast enough he might not even see us!"  

This time Ara couldn't control her laughter as she had to stop and try to breathe again. Oh jeez, she could barely breathe.

"And Scott got away..." Summer sighed as she shook her head at Ara.

"It's your fault for making me laugh!" Ara sputtered. "Anyway we would most likely look like psychos not to mention there's one of him and two of us."

"You already have Niall Horan, I think I can at least pretend to claim Scott as mine. Unrequited love is better than no love life, right? Never mind, probably not." Summer answered her own question.

"I don't, Niall, no he is not mine!" Ara sputtered. "Don't be ridiculous." She said turning bright red.

"Then why did he just call you?"