Hot Stuff pt. 2

As Ara finished talking about Ryder and her reason for being under the table, Niall had not stopped laughing.

Ara scrunched her face in embarrassment knowing that her face was bright red at that point.

"Sorry, ah Ara, is it." Niall said laughing so hard he almost had tears in his eyes. "It's just, so funny that every time you say his name, you turn around like as if expecting him to be there."

"I can't help it," Ara muttered. "He has stalker potential." She shuddered.

Niall's shoulders were shaking he was laughing so hard. "Hey, you hungry?" Niall asked, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Yes!" Ara exclaimed. " Um I mean yeah." She nodded trying to be more nonchalant.

"Let's get out of here for a bit, I saw a place a block away that looks good to eat."

Ara looked at him in disbelief not really sure if he just said that, or if she was imagining things.

"You're hungry aren't you?" Niall returned her look with a puzzled one of his own.

Ara blinked. "Yes,"

"Come on, I think I see Ryder-"

"What? Where?!" Ara said ducking to hide her head.

"Sorry, I was kidding," Niall said in the midst of his laughter. "But let's go, I'm starved."

"Um, okay?"

~~~

"I could marry you," Ara said staring at IHOP. "I love breakfast food."

"I love food." Niall cheekily countered.

This time Ara burst into laughter, "I know, I think a lot of your fans know."

Niall shrugged grinning as he held the door open. "So you're a fan?"

"Of course! I mean, yes, why?" Ara peered at him wonderingly.

"Melina's not too much of one from what we've gathered. Though that could partly be Louis' fault at this point." Niall snickered.

"Louis?" Ara repeated confused. "But yeah, Melina's a country girl, she'd probably jump over the moon to meet George Strait, you guys, she might throw someone else and make a run for it."

Niall burst into laughter once more. "I'll make sure to use that information against Lou,"

~~~

Ara nervously fiddled with her fingers as she didn't know where to look, she wanted to stare in front at her seat mate, but knew just how creepy that would be, so she resisted the urge.

"You alright?" Niall asked concerned.

Ara looked up, nodding furiously.

Niall raised a brow looking at her. "Ryder's here."

"What?!" Ara said looking around her furiously, but stopped upon hearing Niall burst into a fit of laughter. She stared at him, her jaw agape. That was so mean.

"Sorry, I just had to do that." Niall apologized half heartedly. "You just look so nervous. Relax, we're going to eat breakfast for dinner!"

Ara closed her eyes as she laughed. "Sorry, I'll try to relax more." She apologized.

"Good, I'm just your normal Irish teenage boy, that loves his food," Niall said grinning at her above the menu. "Ahh, why does everything have to sound so good?" Niall sighed dramatically.

Ara laughed, her shoulders releasing the tension she had been feeling since she left the club with Niall.

~~~