Cake Charms

~~~

Ara was honestly trying her best to pay attention to her tourism professor but she couldn't help sighing and leaning her head against her notebook as once again her teacher went into environmental mode while talking about offshore drilling.

Risking a peek, she checked her cell phone to find that she still had fifteen minutes left of class...

Not being able to help herself, she began to ponder the past few days.

After the tweet incident with Niall as she and Summer referred it as, her friends would not stop badgering about how she met Niall and now they all wanted to meet Melina too, since she was the one actually dating Louis... if not, the two sure did a lot of kissing for two people who weren't a couple.

The twins were also relentless in teasing her via facebook and twitter with their comments. Some appropriate, some not so much. In addition, no matter how many times she told them to call Nate by his proper name, they would still call him Peach Boy. Bradley however wanted to hear nothing and avoided the topic of her dating at all costs.

Though when Nate had picked her up in his white truck for their second date, Bradley stared from the kitchen window, a meat knife in his hand, a soda can in his other as he waved at them.

At hearing a commotion of her classmates in front of her shuffling and gathering their stuff, she was brought back from her thoughts. Eyes wide, Ara looked around realizing that class was officially over.

~~~

"Hi Dad," Ara said kissing her dad's cheek before grabbing a drink and heading upstairs.

"Hey, dinner will be ready at six thirty." He said not looking up from his book.

"Yay, sounds good." Ara nodded before leaving the kitchen.

Once in her room, Ara flopped face down on her bed. However it didn't last long as her phone began to ring.

Lifting up her head, Ara answered her phone then flipped onto her back.

"Hey,"

"Hi Summer." Ara said closing her eyes and yawning.

"You're not yawning already? Ara its barely six!"

"I know and I have so much homework." Ara groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, when do you not. Anyway, tell me about date numero dos!" Summer chimed, brushing away her complaints.

Smiling, Ara closed one eye as she looked up at her ceiling. "We went to one of the drive in movies,"

"Oh my gosh, that's so romantic, Ara!"

"Ha, it would've been more romantic if I hadn't been shivering the whole time that it seemed like the car was shaking too. I had on two coats and then Nate lent me his and I was still cold! It was just, sort of sad."

Summer couldn't help but to just laugh. "Well maybe next time you can bring a blanket the two of you can share and maybe use body heat."