Twin Troubles

Niall knew they both looked like fools. But really, he was on vacation! "I wanna fall in love with somebody, somebody whom..." He whirled around, seeing the person who just entered.  "loves me." He finished with a grin while Ara's large brown eyes blinked, taking everything in. 

"I wanna dance, don't you wanna dance, hoo, hoo!" Louis sang, trying to reach Whitney's high notes all the while dancing. 

"Louis Tomlinson, get off the kitchen counter! I am still cooking!"

Louis though just grinned as he jumped off the counter and grabbed Melina's hand, ignoring her deadly glare.  "I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the head with somebody, somebody who loves me!" He finished dramatically, spinning his nearly defeated girlfriend before his lips loudly smacked hers, sound and all. 

"Oh FML." Melina as Louis danced away from her threatening hands, just to sweep Ara into a clumsy dance. 

"Oh um hi Louis." Ara said in surprise.

"Hello Ara, don't you just think today's a beautiful day?"

"Yes, I guess?"

"Sky's so blue and pretty."

Ara blinked.  "Yes it is?" She said still unsure of herself.

"Niall too, just a pretty boy."

"Yes, he-" Ara stopped with a blush as she was about to agree. 

"I'm not pretty Louis, I am rugged and handsome." Niall argued, popping up beside them as Melina turned the radio off and gave Niall a look to get off the counter or else.

"Aren't I Ara?" Niall grinned a her, knowing she'd side with him over Louis any day.

"Well um," Ara stuttered. 

"Look at those cheeks," Louis said poking Niall's cheek for emphasis.  "These powder pink lips," He pointed at Niall's lips, like Vanna White presenting the prizes.  "those delicate lashes that outline his pretty blue eyes." Louis grinned, dodging Niall's annoyed smack.  "Such a pretty flower." He winked at Ara.  "Look at that blush, she so agrees with me!" Louis laughed before taking the mug of coffee Melina begrudgingly placed on the table to sober the two males. 

"Ara tell him I'm- ohhh Melina what are those?" Niall asked suddenly distracted by Melina taking food out of the fridge.

Ara gaped, not helping herself because everything happened in what felt like a flash.  She blinked watching as Melina scolded both on blindly doing as her brothers told them, all the while, the two drank their coffee obediently and munched on the fresh made grape leaves. 

Ara shook her head, unsure how Melina did it.  How she could treat the two so... normal. Ara still got tongue tied as just previously seen.  Closing her eyes, Ara shook her head.   Opening them again, she looked up to see Niall look at her, in his hand a small bread plate with grape leaves.  His blue eyes shined, his expression eager, sweetness radiating off him in waves.  And for some reason, Ara had the image of a white bunny rabbit offering his carrot.  Biting her lip, Ara tried not to smile as she walked towards him, because, although Niall was handsome, she kinda had to agree with Louis.  Niall so pretty and adorable...

"So what exactly happened?" Ara asked as she followed Niall to Melina's room, the two hiding the packages that had arrived from USPS. 

"Carsten and Doran made us these... drinks."

Ara facepalmed.  "Why would you? Those two pretend they're actual mixologists, it's scary.  They just throw in any hard alcohol they can get their hands on and put Greek in front to sound more exotic and legitimate. Which they are not."