Hit Pause

HERE IT IS ARA!

Song on the side is just for fun! I love this song and it brings back good memories so if you get the chance, you should listen to it!

~~~

Ara and Melina stood in the lobby, both trying to recover somewhat from breakfast as both had been practically force fed by Louis and Niall. Whom for some reason were trying to make sure the two of them had enough food to make it through the day and conquer the metropolitan city since the two boys would not be there.

It had been a buffet and the two males, especially Louis, seemed to think they needed all the food they could eat, so every time Ara and Melina turned around, there was more food handed to them. 

Melina after the fourth plateful of food literally began to dispense it to Liam and Zayn when Louis wasn’t looking, to both the males' amusement.

 Ara was just thankful when Niall began to eat the plates he handed her, upon her pushing her plate away, saying no more! 

At the sound of Niall’s name being yelled, Ara whipped her head to the front where Hope and Harry were coming from. Both following a little girl wearing a pink bow in her hair.

Ara looked on, awing at the sight of Niall, picking up the little girl and holding her in his arms. 

“So cute!” she gushed. 

“Ara, Melina, meet one of my biggest fans, Belle Ellis, Belle these are our friends.” Niall smiled upon hearing Ara.

~~~

Ara couldn’t help but almost die when she met Belle Ellis, Hope’s niece and apparently one of Niall’s biggest fans.  The girl really was the most adorable thing she’d ever met as she hesitantly accepted Ara.

“So we’re going shopping?” Ara asked as she sat in the backseat of Hope’s Mini with Belle.

“Yep, tomorrow Kate will be here according to the boys so then we can do more, but today I figured going shopping down the strip and going to Brooklyn to eat would be nice. There’s a bunch of local restaurants with food to die for.”

Ara and Melina nodded as Hope found a parking garage. 

~~~

Saturday morning seemed to fly by as the girls and Belle hung out for most of the day whilst the boys rehearsed for their concert.  They’d had a ball shopping, though none had bought much except for Melina buying a fun I heart New York shirt for Eva and her mother. 

However they’d had a great time as they helped Melina message back Louis, trying to spot the cutest guys they could find.  They’d hit the jackpot when they saw what looked like a life guard convention in front of Hollister. 

All three had quite good laughs as Louis replied back to Melina’s pictures.  To say he was not impressed was an understatement.   Niall though was highly amused as he texted all three of them during their rehearsal breaks.

Like Hope had told them before, they got back in the car around late afternoon to be able to drive over the Brooklyn Bridge.  Even though Ara was staring out the window marveling at the bridge, although not that pretty, was special in its own way. She and Belle, the two in the back seat, had began to bond, to Hope and Melina’s amusement, because they  were gushing about Niall Horan. 

They ate a late lunch at a mom and pop restuant, each ordering something different and sharing so that Belle and Ara could both sample all the different dishes. 

Hope had gotten a chuckle as both Melina and Ara got hit on by two separate notorious waiters. She was off-limits as her and Mark went to the restaurant all the time, and the waiters knew that it was pointless.