Backdrop And Characters

The empire including all the great lands of Yunmeng, Gusu, Qinghe, Lanling, Qishan, Yiling and lands around them are under the rule of Emperor Wei Chnagze.

Yiling is the capital, where the imperial palace is located. Emperor Wei rules with his wife Empress Changse and their son, the sole heir, beloved Crown Prince - Wei Wuxian.
All the great lands are under the lordship of ancient clans, who are under the protection of imperial command.

Crown Prince of Wei empire
Wei Wuxian.
Alpha, age 19

First young master of Lan clan

Lan Xichen
Alpha, age 19.

The crown prince is friend with Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue, as they are of same age (all are at their 19), and were trained under the same teacher Lan Qiren, the crown prince was supposed to take separate lessons because of the decorum and protocol but he sat with his friends nonetheless and was very mischievous in his young days. But after his crowning ceremony at the age of 16, which was held after his presentation as an Alpha,he became a bit closed off and learned to shoulder responsibilities wite great care and determination.

The jiangs are not related to the imperial family, Jiang Wanyin is also not friends with crown prince or  Xichen or Mingjue, as he is younger than them, his sister used to be their acquaintance but being married omega it isn't proper for her to mingle with unmated alphas.

Nie Huaisang is 11 years old, very very mischievous and sneaky for his age, Lan Wangji is about the age of 12, purely pampered by his family,
[ because for once in this story Lans are "normal" people and they don't follow 3000+ rules which forbids excessive show of emotions(!?) (but some principles and moral education like doing the right thing, never cower from responsibility, stand with justice are practiced with fervour) , and I say so] clingy to his brother, and he is just a BABY!!!! who needs pampering and sweets and candies and everything.....

------------------------------------------------

This was more or less the introduction of the story and some details about characters,, more would be added with the progress of the story,, I hope..

This is not a cultivators AU, so there is no golden core or cultivation like that,, and also an A/O/B means Alpha, Omega, Beta plot.
Rated as adult,,huuuuuuge age gap between characters (like 8/9 years,because in ancient time this much gap between spouses wasn't frowned upon but encouraged and greatly practiced), fluff, smut, angst, arrange marriage, mpreg, kissing etc...

I can give you  warning of future smut and sex scenes if you like..