Write Me A Poem, Won't You - 2

Hello my lovely readers, here is another Chapter.
I'm really really sorry for such late update. The chapter was somewhat ready but then suddenly I had to travel to a different state and stay there for almost a full month for some important work which I wasn't able to delay or postpone.
So please forgive me for late update, and enjoy this new chapter.

Xue Yang  stomped over to the Emperor, fuming on his own jealousy. 

As its a not so secret knowledge that Xue Yang covets Queen Mother Cangse's hair dresser Xiao Xiangchen, but sadly he has not been able to make any progress on that field and endures relentless teasing from almost everyone. Even The Emperor and Queen Mother are not out of the list. 

He fumes seeing that the Emperor even possessing a cold expressionless face managed to bag the prettiest omega as his mate,when he just stands there feeling secondhand embarrassment witnessing the emperor acting like a fool in love. 

Well he too is a fool in love, because whenever he is in the close vicinity of his desired one, his tongue decides to take a vacation, words declare strike and his limbs doesn't listen to himself anymore. But still he is not so hopeless as the Emperor here! Atleast he doesn't spend days and nights day dreaming about devouring his mate just as Emperor Wei is now dreaming about! (he does) 

Xue Yang can actually tell what kind of filthy thoughts are plaguing Emperor Wei's brain right now, that dirty look he is right now casting after the retreating behind of Emperor intended Lan Wangji, that half uplifted lips are just so evident!!

With great patience he addresses the Emperor, "ahm, Your Majesty. Shouldn't we too return for afternoon court?" 

Internally he just screamed in his mind - 'stop undressing your intended with your eyes only! Leave something for wedding night your grace!!!' 

The words didn't left any effect pn Wei Wuxian's thought process, he is just immersed in drinking the ethereal beauty of Lan Wangji. 

Xue Yang tries again, "your Majesty!" 

This time the reply was a blood curdling glare from Wei Wuxian. 

"what.is.it.Xue Yang?", he asked with gritted teeth. Wei Wuxian can forgive anything (that's a lie), but his brain explodes these days when anyone, anyone interrupts his day dreaming about his Omega. 

Xue Yang gulped at the glare targeted towards him "ahhh, ah your Majesty please forgive this one from interrupting. But the head eunuch said that it's almost time for the afternoon court, so I….'',he didn't finish his sentence, gulping once more. 

Wei Wuxian just heaved a heavy sigh.. 

'huh, I'd save my thoughts for later then. My Omega, my sweetheart, please wait a bit'.. He made a promise in his mind to visit his thoughts again at a leisure time, and a reminder to the head eunuch to prepare some ornate papers for writing letters which he is going to enjoy writing very very much! Now he has a court full of old geezers to wrangle. 

_______________________________________

Lan Wangji returned to their quarter with his uncle,and a new set of gifts from his Alpha. 

'Ahm!! No, no not Wangji's alpha, Wangji's intended. Yes! That's it.'

Whenever emperor Wei's face flashes in his mind, Lan Wangji turns as red as ripe cherries. The scent of the Emperor slightly lingering on Lan Wangji's robes from sitting closely with the man, makes him even more flustered. 

The maids came forward to take the gifts from Lan Wangji's hands to arrange at their usual places. 

As soon as they reached to touch the gifts Lan Wangji jumped over them with a cry,