Do You Know I'm Watching You?

To say Lan Wangji is happy would be understatement. He is practically vibrating with excitement on his way to the capital, barely sitting still inside carriage beside his uncle,who's glaring at anyone and anything, dare to peek inside the carriage or mere stone causing the carriage to stumble on the road. 

Being an elder omega of the family Lan Qiren has taken it on himself to properly educate his youngest nephew

Being an elder omega of the family Lan Qiren has taken it on himself to properly educate his youngest nephew . So far he can say that he has been successful, but at present the aforementioned nephew is behaving in such a way that is highly unbecoming of a noble omega. 

Granted that this is WangJi's first time journey outside the clan residence, and also he's going to meet his older brother after a long time, but still! 

A noble born omega should always carry themselves in a dignified way regardless of the circumstances! This is perticulerly Lan Qiren's opinion. 

But all he can do now is grumble under breath, repeatedly closing the blinds of the carriage windows everytime WangJi pulls them open. 

Wangji is excited to see the bustling street, colourful decoration

Wangji is excited to see the bustling street, colourful decoration. He understands that much! But in the capital, being the guest of imperial family they must adhered to protocol. If it was anyone else, that poor person would have been already on the receiving end of Lan Qiren's tongue lashing, but not Wangji. Because whatever people say, LQR is hopelessly fond of this kid and tends to turn a blind eye to his little antics. 

Lan Qiren had been married at a young age as the custom of their clan, unfortunately became a widower only few years later, childless, and returned to his family. Since then he had dedicated his life to teach the omegas, betas and little alphas of the Lan clan about all the manners and virtues of a noble birth. A good and prosperous marriage for them is his sole wish. 

After Lan Qiren''s sister-in-law , Lan Qinghen's wife fell ill due to postpartum issues after giving birth to WangJi, Lan Qiren had cradled the pup in his arms, with the help of wet nurse he looked after the pup through the infancy as his own! 

       He has been strict, sometimes more than necessary, he shows his affections in the way of teachings. What can he do? He has never known any other way of showing affection, as his teachers were harsh in their teachings and only a nod was received when a difficult task was done perfectly.