Prologue

POV: Torikachi

   I am currently living a normal life, in a normal world. But I'm such a weeb considering my passion for reading light novels. One of them, which has been listed on the top of my favorites: Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu (You-zitsu for short). 

   I look at Kiyo not because he's an OP MC or anything, but admiration towards his abilities and sympathy for his never-ending curiosity about the "world" that his father abandoned. Wanting to feel emotions, wanting to feel love, and so on. If I have an opportunity to meet him, I will help him, as an admirer. Nothing more, nothing less.

*teleport sound*

   'Wait.... what happened?' Everything I see is pitch black, unable to recognize what is happening to my surroundings. 'I guess it's useless to panic right now' I thought.

   Suddenly, I heard a sound. The sound of people speaking, the sound of a vehicle. 'I guess that I'm currently on a bus.' I thought as I feel that my body is a little bit tight.

wAiT? Is this a dream? I am currently wearing ANHS's student uniform. 'It seems like I got transported to you-zitsu world I guess...' There is no need for me to panic now, or else I will disturb people on the bus.' I thought it was just a dream, but it seems like I'm awake from this weird dream. Somehow, I see Kushida Kikyo arguing with Koenji Rokusuke about the priority seat. 'I guess it's not a dream anymore.' I thought as I look around, I saw many familiar faces including him, White Room's masterpiece. As I put my hands in my pocket, I sense a folded paper. "I hope you will fulfill what you wished for" I murmured. I guess it's my turn to make my promise from my previous life.

POV: Kiyo

I'm currently sitting on a bus, sitting as I see a girl and a boy arguing about priority seats, stating that the boy doesn't seem to care to contribute to society. It seems like the world that man abandoned is more rotten than I think. But who cares, as long as I have the freedom that I could satisfy my curiosity, then I'm good.

The moment I look around, I saw a boy wearing the same school uniform as mine, staring at me for a brief moment, then facing away, murmuring something. I feel like he was waiting to talk to me, probably a social person. I guess I might talk to him in a bit.

'First of all, I want to ask you something...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the end of prologue. I'm quite lazy with the whole bus scene so I decided to skip it. Maybe I will try not to skip too many scenes that could be important in the plot.

How is it?? Good or bad? Lemme know since I'm not a good writer and this is my first fanfic about youzitsu

I might go for canon plot because I want to keep it as brief as possible with the main plot.

For Torikachi, I might make him reveal himself to Kiyo after midterm test. IDK if it's actually boring if I keep it this way, as I planned to make him reveal himself after the first island exam. What do you think? Lemme know!!!

Next chapter probably in 2 days because I need to make the outline for plot

Anyway, enjoy your day/night.

And I will see you in next volume.