Part 3: Club Fair and Ice-cream

POV: Kiyotaka

           It is currently 6:00 am. I decide to wake up earlier than expected, considering what happened last night. I started to wonder how he knows too much about this school. If he bluntly said that he's from another world, or an entity looking for us from the sky; I won't be surprised at all. He has an incredible amount of information about this school, and "that place". He also has evidence in order to shut it permanently. Probably someone gave it to him from "that place". He also knows what the future holds, he bluntly said that he knows what will happen, and how will my life go. 

             In conclusion, he can ensure that I will be safe in this school, along with my freedom. I can be whoever I want. But he told me that I need to pretend nothing happened last night, he knows what will happen and if something changed, it will ruin his plans for the future after all.
Anyway, I should begin my daily routine right now since I don't want my body to deteriorate after my escape from the Whiteroom...

POV: Torikachi

          The Club fair will be announced today... My classmates will be there. I hope that my existence won't change the plot in the future. From my introduction yesterday, I saw many hearts in their eyes. They probably wanted to taste my culinary skills and such since I didn't have anything else to brag about. It's 7:00 AM already. I am supposed to wear my uniform right now. It's spring, so it's pretty chilling in the morning. I don't do many exercises, but I'm confident in my stamina...

          Welp, guess I will buy my breakfast in Pallet cafe then since it opened quite early in the morning. I think as I change to my uniform and head out to Pallet as soon as possible since class starts at 8:30. (Sr Idk what is the starting time of a normal Japanese school so I apologize for this).

          Luckily my first period will be English. In my previous life, it's my favorite subject out of all. (Same as author xD) so I don't really worry about it.

*time skip to afternoon class

          Classes are quite boring, considering my knowledge about these courses in my previous life...

          Suddenly I heard a loud voice on the school's speaker:

          "At 5:00 PM JST, there will be a club fair in the school's gymnasium. If you are interested in clubs we recommend attending the club fair at the moment..."

          It seems like everything happened along with the plot. I decided to turn around to share my gaze with Kiyotaka-kun and give him a nod. He decided to invite Horikita-san even though it's futile. I would go to the club fair since Hirata invited me. The girls around him wouldn't mind me, since my introduction yesterday was decent and some girls displays certain interests in me. I'm nothing that special though, except it's rare for boys to cook food for themselves.

*at the club fair

          "Ne ne Torikachi-kun~~...." A girl named Massus- I mean Matsushita Chiaki. Now I look at her, she's such a beauty, too much for my taste...

          "Yes? How can I help you Massus- I mean Matsushita-san?" I politely asked.

          "Have you decided to join any club, since I think you're quite fit in the culinary club though?".

          "I don't think I will join any club, since it would cost more of my free time."

          "Same... I don't really have many talents like yours, since it's rare for a boy to have culinary skills. But I believe you. Maybe you can cook for me once in a while." She chuckled, honestly she's so cute when she did that.