Part 2: Judgement and Defectives

POV: Torikachi

We are currently working to search for evidence to solve Sudou's case, at least that's what the class thinks at the moment.

It is currently 6:00 AM, I wake up from my internal clock, despite not being able to do so in my previous. I guess living alone made me improve a lot more compared to living with relatives.

I don't know, maybe I was just lazy in that life.

Probably.

For this incident, I only decide to text Kiyotaka a message:

[When the Council President invites you to the council, tell him that I will join instead. This will be useful in the future.]

[Ok]

He pretty much replied instantly. I guess he's in the middle of his daily routine.

Not that I care much. In the end, many girls will follow him in the future. It's just a matter of time.

*time skip to Sudou's trial

POV: Kiyotaka

I am currently in the Student Council room for Sudou's trial, along with Horikita, Sudou, and Chabashira-sensei from my class; Ishizaki, Komiya, and Kondo were injured badly.

With our current state, even with Sakura's testimony, our reputation as class D isn't enough for Sakura to be our witness despite being true.

With that said, with no response from Horikita, perhaps tensed up by her brother's appearance, couldn't do anything at the moment. I decided to make physical contact through her abdomen, trying to force her to debate for Sudou's sake. I heard that Horikita's also dense from Torikachi's words:

"Sudou, without denial, will have an affection towards Horikita, but she's too dense to figure it out."

I see how it is. Hearing Horikita's saving Sudou twice from expulsion, there's no doubt that Sudou will have a certain affection towards her while being a hot-headed idiot.

After Horikita's explanation, the trail had come to an end, with the President's words.

"I will move the next trial within 3 days from now, with expulsion on the table. The decision will be final in our next trial. Dismiss."

After that, everyone leaves, while Sakura is in front of the door. I decide to cheer her up for her to improve.

"You've done well, Sakura." I compliment her.

"I'm sorry. If I made my decision sooner..." she replied, probably couldn't handle the tensions from the trial earlier.

"It's okay, Sakura."

The President leaves the room right after our conversation, with Secretary Tachibana by his side.

"Are you planning something?" He asks me.

"I'm not Sun Tzu or Zhuge Liang," I replied.

"Sakura, even if your testimony, being in class D might also be align that you are a liar." He confronted Sakura.

"I believe in her." I intervened.

With my speech, the President violently 'kabedon' me in front of the girls.

"How can you be so sure?" He asks.

"We will see about that," I replied vaguely. The game already has the winner. I probably need Ichinose's help for this.

Why Ichinose?

Well...

*flashback

"Can you please pretend to be my boyfriend?" She asked