SS5: How did they do it???

So... yeah, basically other classes wondering how class D is able to reach class B after 2 special exams.

Enjoy.

===========================================================================

POV: Torikachi

I am currently resting myself in Pallet Cafe. From what I remember, Volume 4.5 will start in a few days after this, so I wanted to enjoy myself at the moment.

As I fiddled with my phone, I saw a very unusual trio.

Ichinose, Ryuuen, Katsuragi.

I think that I could catch a glimpse of what their topic is going to be. Class D had won both special exams by a huge margin, which made us jump from class D to B. This has caught all 3 classes off-guard, but I need to hide from almost everyone for now. Just being a background character. Very nice...

POV: 3rd Person

At the moment, the recent class D had made a big stunt that the school had never encountered before. The class of defective: class D, had managed to reach class B after the first semester. Even with a starting point of 0, they managed to overtake class B with more than 800 class points.

Currently, 3 leaders of other classes decided on a meeting in Pallet Cafe.

Honami: "So, what is it that you guys wanted to talk about?"

Kohei: "I think you could guess what it's about, Ichinose."

Honami: "I think you're right. Hehehe..."

Kakeru: "Select your orders, both of you. We are going to have a long talk about this."

Honami: "Okay, fine."

*a few moments later.

As the trio received their drinks, their conversation started.

Kakeru: "I assume both of you know what I wanted to talk about today."

Kohei and Honami: "Yeah."

Kakeru: "Let me get this straight. I need your cooperation to crush class D."

Honami: "And how should we trust you, Ryuuen-kun? You've hurt my classmates before, and your losses might be bad for your reputation as class C all over again."

Kohei: "Are there any reasons for me to continue to cooperate with you again, Ryuuen?"

Ryuuen: "Come on now, Katsuragi. This is another good time for you to shine, to gain back the leader position for class A."

Kohei: "I'm tired of your reasonings already, Ryuuen. I will head back."

Honami: "I guess I will do the same. My friends are calling out to me."

Both have their own reasonings. Katsuragi has his business with his sister, while Ichinose has an alliance with class D. She couldn't afford to let Ryuuen knows about this.

Kakeru: "Now now, won't y'all like to hear some theory about class D that won not only one, but two special exams in a row?"

The dragon, Ryuuen Kakeru, looked confident about this statement of his, which makes the rest confused.

Kohei: "Care to elaborate?"

Kakeru: "My theory is that class D has a mastermind, I called him/her X. X created the situation that my own classmates perhaps betrayed me. The reason why class D won by a huge margin, is that someone actually knows the answers already. Someone who already understood the mentality of every class managed to pull off such a stunt on the island exam. As for the zodiac exam, I guess is there's another person who actually figured out the pattern from the start. Y'all can already see that class D won another one. Both class A and C lost points, while nothing happened to class B. I assumed that you have an alliance with that class, isn't that right, Ichinose?"

Ichinose Honami, who had a glimpse of Ryuuen's potential, was not surprised by the hypnosis Ryuuen made.

Honami: "I have no obligation to tell you about it."

Kakeru: "Currently, I'm assuming there are not one, but two class D masterminds, cooperating to win for their class."

Kohei: "How could you think that's the case?"

Kakeru: "Kukuku... you need to think a bit further, Katsuragi. In the island exam, if we notice the rules carefully, we realize there's a way to change your class leader. This might be X #1's plan to win this exam.

As for the zodiac exam, all the groups that have our class's VIPs resigned from the test after the first meeting. There's no way X #1 could figure the pattern out just from their classmates alone, but X #2 managed to figure it out so that X already prepared for the exam beforehand."

Kohei: "How could he know what was the exam's content?"

Kakeru: "My guess will be that X #2 might have the information about it from a second-year, or possibly, a third-year. So that X already figured out the pattern. He predicted his class's VIP beforehand, if it is correct, the rule applies for other classes."

Kohei: "How can a second or a third-year know about our exam's content?"

Kakeru: "Because they might experience the same test, dummy."

Honami: "But why would they leak the content out while it's prohibited?"

Kakeru: "It's simple, Ichinose. Kukuku...

It's called blackmail."

Honami: "W-what?"

Kakeru: "As I said, as long as the school never finds out, the situation will be considered not exist. That's all."

Kohei: "I see."

After some small considerations, Johnny Sins-ehem... Katsuragi Kohei had made his final decision.

Kohei: "Very well then, Ryuuen. I will cooperate with you in the next exam."

Kakeru: "Kukuku. That's more like it. How about you, Ichinose? Would you like to revenge on class D for stealing your position?"

Honami: "I won't. I already made my decisions, Ryuuen-kun. I will do this in my own way."

Kakeru: "With what? Your power of friendship? Don't make me laugh."

Honami: "Make it sounds however you like. I'm not interested in such matters."

Kakeru: "Kukuku. The deal is still open for you, Ichinose. You could consider whenever you like."

With that, Honami leaves the Pallet Cafe, leaving the other two leaders.

Kohei: "So, do you have a guess of what's our next special exam?"

Kakeru: "I don't know. But we will cooperate to crush the original class D."

With that, both of them leave the cafe, leaving our main viewer with other girls.

POV: Torikachi

This is interesting. I never expect class B's desire for cooperation to be this much. I guess that's Ichinose's true nature. She's both sharp and keen.

Honestly, I would like to interfere her from confessing her feelings to Kiyotaka. But, I couldn't let her hide her feelings from the original plot, so I decided to let her be.

Ignore Ichinose for now, our next event is the Sports Festival. It's quite expected that our class will be grouped with class B, which will strengthen our cooperation relationship more. I interfered too much that resulted in our class being class B this early.

Ryuuen and Katsuragi will still be cooperating in this festival. Without Arisu, I can continue to ruin their plan once again, but I will let Horikita handle it for now.

Anyway, I guess I could lay off since I won't do anything about it.

I'm looking forward to Horikita changing. If not,

Then she's nothing more than a disappointment.

To be continued...