V4-P1: Introduction and Planning

POV: Torikachi

The special exam has been started. As the clock reaches 8:30 PM, I enter room 420. I expected some familiar faces.

But this is both interesting and terrifying than I thought.

Koenji is in the group with me. This is way more convenient for me to plan since Koenji will finish our group soon.

And Chie-sensei...

This is bad...

As I stare at Koenji, he engaged in a conversation.

"You should be grateful for accompanying this perfect existence, gourmet boy." He said. "I never expect you out of everyone to be in the same group as me."

"Then I am glad to be with the perfect existence, Mr. Koenji." I said politely.

He laughed loudly, as other students in the room could hear it.

"There is no need for you to add the Mr prefix, gourmet-boy. I'm happy because of your compliment earlier."

As we finish our conversation, Chie-sensei starts her explanation.

"It looks like everyone is here! Now let us start our next special exam!" Shouted Chie-sensei, leaving most students in the room, except me and Kouenji, dumbfounded.

"W-what do you mean? Chie-sensei?" Asked one of the students.

"As I said so. Hehehe..." Chie-sensei chuckled.

"Wait... then what is this exam about??" I asked innocently, pretending to not know what is happening at the moment.

"Well... our last exam is more about physical ability, then this exam will be focused on your 'thinking' side." She said. "Then I will explain the zodiac exam we are currently having."

*a whole explanation later

The rules are complicated at first sight. But I reread too much of this arc in my previous world because I love the Kiyo-Kei ship, so the rules are very easy to understand for me.

For the outcomes, I wanted all groups to trigger outcome #3, to gain class points. While the 3 VIPs of our class, will try to set their group to trigger outcome #4, except the Dragon group.

If we can do this, then we might reach class B after this exam.

As for the Dragon group, the members are quite a scheme, so I don't think baiting them is a smart choice. But I decided to let them be since I need to expose Kushida very soon. The class is already within my control, so even if it broke down, I will build them back up.

I don't even know why Horikita decided to protect Kushida during V5Y2, she kept saying that Kushida is still useful while she became worthless after her facade dropped from her face.

Fine, if Horikita decided not to expel Kushida, I will do it myself. All to dispose troubles from Kiyotaka. I have more blackmail materials for her to not cooperate with Ryuuen, but if she decided to do it once again, I will expose her. The materials I sent her about her past are more than enough.

With that being said, the group disbanded, as I and Koenji leave the room at the same time, Chie-sensei called me.

"Ne~ Tori-kun~~..." she called me seductively. "The show you made in the afternoon was very good...~

But... my intuition senses that you are lying with Ryuko-chan earlier."

"That was the truth," I said. "There is no basis to prove that I'm lying except your intuition alone, sensei."