Torikachi OAA Evaluation

A/N: So I decided to create an evaluation about my OC in his first year. There won't be too much about his profile considering his background has nothing in Kiyo's world

Name: Torikachi (no family name)
Student ID: #*******
Class: 1-D
Club affiliation: None
Date of birth: Oct 6th

Evaluation:

Academic ability: B+
Intelligence: A-
Decision making: D-
Physical ability: B-
Cooperativeness: A-

Interviewer's comment:

Despite poor choices and time-consuming decisions, this student has an incredible limitation of his intelligence. We have doubts about his data from his previous school life, despite having decent cooperation and independent. At this stage, we have high hopes for his development in this school. After certain considerations, we decided to put him in D class despite his capability of entering B class or even more, A class. Moreover, he showed his statements about himself freely, opened himself to any person with no hesitations. From that, his cooperation has been considered certain doubts to us interviewers. We have hopes for this student's development of mentality and cooperation with his classmates and teachers.

A/N: I've made a choice to make Torikachi a bit same as  me. I hope y'all comfortable for this. If there's something you offended about my fanfic, comment in this line. I will consider your decisions on my fanfic and how it's plot in the future.

I might publish another chapter within a few days. So look forward to it.

See ya!!!!