Vol.3-Part 1- Island Exam: Planning.

POV: Torikachi

Ah... Speranza... The famous cruise, one of the most expensive, and I'm just casually standing on the deck, looking out the ocean, embracing myself with it.

Of course, I didn't need to pay for this trip since ANHS is a very well-known school and the school itself pays for our trip. I already know we will have 2 special exams during this summer trip and I'm not surprised, Kiyotaka is here with me.

"Never I would think that you stopped her from blackmailing me," said Kiyotaka.

"It's for your sake, Kiyotaka," I replied.

Well, about that...

*flashback

POV: 3rd Person

One time, in a faculty room, a teacher and a student exchanged words with each other.

Sae: "There's a certain man complained to the school, saying 'expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.' "

Kiyotaka: "That's such nonsense, there's no reason the school will do such actions just from any outside influences."

Sae: "Yes. The school won't do such a thing, as long as the student doesn't violate any rules within the school."

Kiyotaka: "Indeed."

Sae: "However, if I see you as a problem, then you will indeed be expelled."

Just from a mere sentence, Kiyotaka decided to grab Chabashira-sensei's collar, displaying darkness within his eyes.

Sae: "I will make a deal with you. You will help us reach class A, I will protect you from the school."

Kiyotaka: "You call yourself a teacher?"

Sae: "Will you do it or not? This is your chance."

*clap clap clap*

Hearing the sound, both teacher and student turned to the door, only to see one student.

Torikachi: "Blackmailing a student is not an admirable quality, Chabashira Sae-sensei."

Sae: "Why are you here? Eavesdropping is also not an admirable quality, Torikachi."

Torikachi: "Oh please... I already know about it even if I'm not here."

Sae: "So what are you trying to do? Stop me?"

Torikachi: "I already know your information is fake. Give up sensei."

Sae: "How can you be so sure to claim it to be true?"

Torikachi: "I've already spoken to the Chairman about protecting Kiyotaka in this school, and he said you also need to do it also."

Of course, the statement was a lie, but somehow true since Torikachi knows the Chairman told Sae-sensei about this topic.

Sae: "How did you know about that?"

Torikachi: "I've met Chairman on July 1st, remember?"

Sae: "So you were there to talk about 'that topic', I see."

Torikachi: "So don't force him to achieve your dream sensei, let him volunteer himself to do whatever he wants, but I will ensure we will win reach class A with minimum performance. Starting from our next vacation's special exams."

Sae: "How do you know there will be special exams? And how can you be so sure about reaching class A?"

Torikachi: "There's no way the school allows students to enjoy a cruise vacation out of nowhere, thus Sakayanagi from class A said she won't able to join our vacation."