V7.5-P2: The deal and the date

POV: Torikachi

Today is the 25th, which is Christmas Day. I am looking forward to this day for many major events are going to happen.

I already know about Kiyotaka and Satou will have a date and to be blunt, I will not surprised if we see each other during the day, but it might hinder the progress of their date. I respect others' privacy, so I just let the plot do its job.

Speaking of dating, it is currently 8:00 AM and I am waiting for a certain person at the front of their door.

*knock knock knock

"Ryuko. It's me. We are supposed to start at 8:30 you know?" I ask my girlfriend for a reminder. "And the lights aren't turned on yet. Are you still sleeping?"

"T-Tori? Y-yes. Come in. The door's unlocked." Replied my girlfriend from the other side of the door, panicking because of my sudden appearance.

As I open the door, what I can see is a very cute sight from my beloved girlfriend.

She is still sleeping on the bed like a baby.

"Are you still sleeping?" I ask.

"Mgphmmm... yes..." She replies.

"Aren't you supposed to wake up at this point?"

"Perhaps... please pull me up..." She requests as she gives off her hand for me to pull her up.

"Sigh... fine." I decide to do something that could potentially wake her up for the rest of the day.

Instead of holding her hand and pulling her up, I grab her between my arms and kiss her on her cheek.

Immediately she senses something on her cheeks, she wakes up and looks at me with embarrassment.

"Wake up now, sleepyhead." I say as I smile at her. "The Cafe will be crowded if we decide to stay here for too long."

"F-fine. But d-don't wake me up like that again... I might get addicted to it..." She murmurs at the final sentence, assuming that I will not hear her.

"Alright. You should get ready, Ryuko or I will do it again if you like it." I say with a grin, implying I heard her murmurs.

"B-Baka... s-stop teasing me..." She flinches as she knew what I meant, while still keeping her red face as a beautiful sight.

"Alright. Get ready now, and we will be leaving in 15 minutes."

"Okay. I will be changing. Make yourself at home at the moment." She says as she goes to the bathroom to get ready.

*15 minutes later.

POV: Ryuko

It is currently 8:10 AM and I am still getting myself ready for our Christmas Date.

Today is Christmas Day, so I wanted to make myself look a bit different today. I should change my hairstyle and perfume, just to see how Tori will react.

Speaking of him, I remember him keeping telling me that I am cute almost every day. It was embarrassing...

He kept on hugging me when we have our time since we started dating. To be honest, I was surprised at first, but I got used to it the more we did it.

So far, ever since we are dating, Tori has usually talked to me about how he feels in his heart.

His mentality might be the worst of the worst, at least that was what he said.

But he also told me that he can change, because he is also a human.

He thanked me for being by his side despite seeing his weakness, and I am glad that he showed his weakness to me, meaning that he trusted me.