Part 4: May 1st and Midterm

*time skip to May 1st.

POV: Torikachi

A normal day, a normal life. Things are still according to plan while maintaining a good relationship with Massus- I mean Matsushita, Satou, and Karuizawa. I only consider them as friends since I don't want to mess up my plans for Kiyotaka's high school life at this school. 

Speaking of Kiyotaka, he's doing alright. He didn't interfere with any plot changes to the future. Seems like he marked my words, after all, pretending nothing happens even though we talked about the future a bit, more like I spoiled him about the future.

*flashback

"Ne Kiyotaka-kun!" I said.

"You can drop the honorifics for me Torikachi." He replied.

"Okey then," I replied. "So, any changes happened between you and Horikita?"

"Nothing special happened between us at the moment." He said.

"By the way..." He quickly called out for me. "Anything will happen after our first month?"

"No time for spoilers right now Kiyotaka." I vaguely replied. "Nothing much will happen except the midterm, and Horikita will decide to teach the three idiots ."
...
...
...

"I guess??" I continued.

"Then I think I won't pry anything more then." He said.

*flashback ends.

It's currently May 1st, I check my balance and see +0pts in the "previous transactions" from the school.
It seems like it's exactly following the plot between now and the future then.

'Speaking of which, I guess I should go to school now.' I thought.

POV: Kiyotaka

Seems like Torikachi is right again. Due to poor class performance in our first month of school, we received 0 points.

I will need to ask him after school today about this point system...

*time skip to class

POV: Sae-sensei

"You all are the worst, the worse of the worst. That's right, you all worth zero, meaning that you all are worthless, Defectives."

After that speech criticizing my class in homeroom period, many of them start shaking, screaming in despair. What a bunch of fools. Another class that is not worthy for me to help to reach class A again.

However, I noticed one boy, sitting at the front of the class, giving a small smirk, the name is Torikachi if I'm not mistaken. He's unique according to the interviewers. He looks like he's plotting something while looking at the boy at the corner of the room.

Who am I kidding, that boy, process such a devoided pair of golden eyes, lived in a loveless environment according to Chairman. He asked me to such an important mission to protect him in this school, but to see the boys that capable to live there, I don't know what to say more...

I guess I've found a glimpse of hope to reach class A again...

I have to utilize him as much as I can.

*bing

Bing

Bing.*

Sounds like the homeroom period is over, I know some students will come to me for a rebel. I need to prepare for this situation.

POV: Torikachi