V6-P2 + SS9: The pairing results and Contest

*time skip to Oct 20th (changed the timeline since I don't remember the dates so I made up, but I cover the important contents)

POV: Torikachi

We have finished our short test. To be honest, it's easier than I thought, since, with this, Ike might have scored above 60.

This, perhaps baiting the students to get bad pairings.

However, Horikita's plan is currently in action.

I don't know about Kushida, but for my guess at the moment, I could somehow score at least for me to pair with Kushida, since if her final resolve is to drag someone with her, then I could pair up with her and get the perfect score in order to not get myself expelled.

However, Kushida will try to take a bet with Horikita again, and I could wipe it up by expelling her. She's useless because all of her secrets have been leaked.

After our lessons, Sae-sensei walks into the classroom with a scroll of paper in her hand.

"I am here to announce to you all that the pairing results have been finalized, and there is no way for you to change your partner."

She said as she displays the paper scroll to the board that determines the pairings.

Well, as much as it seems, all the pairings are completely normal to the plot.

Kiyotaka paired up with Satou, Horikita paired up with Sudou (coincidence), .etc

Everyone is filled with joy when they got the exact pairings they wanted.

Then I avert my eyes to my name on the board to see the person who will be paired with me.

It is Kushida.

I wonder how Kushida actually ended up pairing with me, I do not know if this is Author-sama's decision for me to pair up with her in this exam.

But it does not matter now, since I could get her to drop out from this school once and for all.

However, if she manages to change herself, then I might change my mind. After all, I have the power to control the class after sending those videos about Kushida.

But for now, I should act against her, since she assumed that everyone in the school saw the forum post.

As I continue my monologue, Sae-sensei continues.

"Don't act too confident now, the exam questions will be from other classes, so keep yourself up." She said to scare the class but to no avail.

"Oh, yes. I want to notify the class that today the school will have a musical contest at the school's auditorium at 5:00 PM. You can show up to enjoy the contest if you wanted to, and it's free for everyone to come. But if you want the best experience, there are the best seats for 25.000 private points for each. There are only 9 seats left for you guys, so if you wanted to, go fast. And the class is dismissed." She finishes her announcement as she left the room.

I guess it's time for me to head out first since I need to meet up with Ryuko for the final practice before the real play. It did not take too much time at all, since we nailed it perfectly on our fourth attempt.

"Where are you going, Torikachi-kun?" Horikita asks me when I immediately trying to leave the room.

"You know that I will be busy with the contest, aren't you?" I answer her without looking at her.

I then avert my eyes at her with a grin.

"Your brother's also there, at the special seat #6. If you want, you could go to see your brother. You could at least buy seat #4 just to look at him you know?" I say as I move to her and grab her shoulder.