V7-P1: Another encounter and preparation

POV: Kiyotaka

We, the Ayanokouji Group, are currently at Pallet Cafe for another study session.

To be honest, I am not really familiar when I call my group that stands with my name yet.

Haruka: "So Airi did a few photographs beforehand. Did you ever publish your photos or not?"

It's been a while since I contacted Sakura. But she volunteered to join the group and the outcome for her development is more noticeable than previous.

Airi: "Y-yes. I did photography, but I only post a few photos about sceneries and stuff."

Perhaps, she did not want to tell anyone that she was once an idol that has many followers with the named Shizuku.

We did more chit-chatting with each other and to be honest, I am enjoying myself with this group, and I have Torikachi protecting my school life.

I guess I should express myself once in a while.

Haruka: "Kiyopon, did you do any clubs in your middle school, since Miyachii told me that you managed to run toe-to-toe with the former Student Council president."

"To be blunt, I was in a club called 'Rush to home' club." I joked. Torikachi told me that the name also has some kind of ironic meaning, so I decided to try the joke out and it seems like it's working.

Akito: "Really dude? I thought you were working out or something in order to race with the former president like that. You did shock all of us." He said while everyone else chuckled.

It is true, but not for certain people, mainly Koenji, Horikita, and Torikachi. They did not look shocked at all.

Speaking of Torikachi, I can sense his presence somewhere in the cafe.

'How long can this guy stalking me around like this?' I thought as I continue the chat with my group.

It had been a while since Torikachi started dating Nishikawa. He told me that their relationship had been progressed in a good way.

Again, he probably never experience love in his life because he got abandoned by his parents, so I guess we are the same in certain ways.

He is currently enjoying his moment in his life with a smile on his face. I wonder when I could smile as genuinely like him in the future.

Today is Monday of our final week before the winter break, and Torikachi told me that man will be here within five days.

For some reason, I am feeling a bit uneasy because of it. Even though Torikachi told me that Chairman had brought the evidence to the government, I still feel a little bit of discomfort.

Not that matters at the moment. I will enjoy my school life in this school.

*time skip to next day.

I borrowed Horikita's book from the library: "Farewell, My Lovely" is the name of the book. It has been a while since I read it, but it is still a good book nonetheless.

Horikita told me that the due date is today, so I need to read this fast so I can return to the library.

It is currently lunchtime, I went to the library to read, as well as return the book.

But coincidentally, I met someone who is very familiar since I encountered her.

She name is Shiina Hiyori.

Torikachi told me that there is no need to be aware of her since Ryuuen does not want her to get involved in his dirty work.

As I helped her to get the book that she struggled to get, she asked me if I like mystery books or not.