Vol 2- P1:Chairman's Meeting and Sudou's Case

So... continuing...

Changes for this volume

Considering there's nothing too special that happened in Sudou's case so I decided to cut most of the plot

But... I decide to add a plot involving Torikachi and Manabu anytime soon.

Anyways... Enjoy!!

===========================================================================

POV: Torikachi

After midterms, I booked an appointment with Chairman Sakayanagi through the leader of Class A itself, Sakayanagi Arisu. The relationship between Professor Ayanokouji and Chairman Sakayanagi will be the main topic I wanted to discuss, and expose the White Room pre-graduation. I heard a notification from Sakayanagi that her father will be able to meet on July 1st. I think that's when Sudou's case with C class starts.

Anyway, that's not my main concern at the moment. The problem will be Kushida. I already know that she has a facade, I want to prevent her from sabotaging the class in the future.

But, I will let it slide for now.

Currently, I am sitting in front of Chairman Sakayanagi, having some tea in his office.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me today, Torikachi-kun?" He initiates a conversation.

"I wanted to ask you a personal question," I replied.

"What are your true thoughts about Ayanokouji-sensei's White Room?". I continued, "This will be important for me later on."

"So what Arisu said was true..." he murmured. "Even though we have the same ambitions, I couldn't comprehend Sensei's method of improving Japan in the future. Kids who lived there, if they survived, will be a benefit for our future, they just have an unfortunate beginning."

"Then I will be frank," I replied. "Will you help me shut it down then? The White Room that he built?"

I asked as I show him a few footages of how White Room works, which was confidential. I can see from Chairman's face that he had a lot of questions in mind.

"H-how did you do it?" He asked. "Ayanokouji-sensei won't let any outsiders involve with his works."

"How I obtained it, I will let to your imagination," I replied. "But this is true, this is not edited, this is the painful reality that they've spent in their lives. Suffering, fear, distress."

Even Sakayanagi Arisu looked surprised about the footage I obtained. But they did not pry any further.

"Fufufu." Arisu laughs with her signature smile. "I will gladly help you with the case then."

"If my daughter wanted to do it, and I will lend a hand in this.", said Chairman.

"By the way," I asked. "Why did you accept my application to this school? I don't have any information about previous schools and other stuff for you to accept me."

"If you want to know, I guess I should tell you then," replied Chairman. "The reason I accept you into this school is that your name. Since you don't have the last name, and your high intellect, I still accept you because I think you will be meaningful in the future in this school."

"If that's the case then thank you, Chairman Sakayanagi," I replied.

"No problem, my student."

"I have a quick announcement, Chairman." I switched the topic.