V4.5-P2: The duet's decisions and Encounters

POV: Ryuko

I am currently in the music club's room, waiting for a particular person...

I'm really looking forward to practicing with him for his own play, Melted Snow if I remembered correctly about the name he said. (Yes, another one from Plum.)

I'm hoping he prepared the music sheet in order for me to play along with him.

As I play my violin, I heard the sound of the door opening.

"Oh..." he looked confused. "You're here early than expected, Ryuko."

What a lame response for noticing my presence. Gonna tease him.

"Hmph!... Is this how you decide to greet a lady, Tori?" I asked with a pout.

"You're a girl, not a lady, Ryuko." He rebutted. What a bummer.

"That's why I'm mad..." I reflected back at him. Let's see how he could handle it.

"Fine... I'm sorry about that." He replied. Did he just accept his fault with no hesitation? "Good afternoon, Ryuko."

"Good afternoon, Tori." I greeted him back. It's pretty weird for me to call him without honorifics. It feels like we are datin-...

Wait... did I just think about it??

No no no... It's too soon for me to do so...

I redeemed myself as my face goes pretty hot. I'm sure he won't notice it.

"Why are you so red? Are you sick? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" He asked me many questions as he glanced in my direction.

'Dense idiot...' I thought...

I'm feeling a bit disappointed about it though.

Not that I mind...

POV: Torikachi

Ryuko probably thinking about us dating, as I noticed her red face.

I decided to play dumb with her, leading her to think that I'm a dense idiot.

As I said myself, I'm not ready for being in a relationship. My mentality is not as good as people might think.

People might call me a disgrace, but I simply don't care.

If Ryuko decided to confess, I might probably turn her down.

Since I will never be grateful for my existence...

Yes, my existence is nothing more than a disgrace. My heart and soul belong to no one, and I'm just nothing more than a walking body.

The more people who cared about me, the more hurtful they will be in the future.

At least it's not the same as my previous world.

At least I'm glad that I got transported into this new world that I already know the future holds.

"Ne, Tori..." Ryuko called out to me. "Have you prepared your spreadsheet for me to practice with you?"

As far as I remember, I told her that we will play Melted Snow in the contest this October.

"Yes, I have. I will play the sheet first, and you could play along with me if you want." I said as I handed her the sheet containing both the piano chords and the violin chords for her to play. It looked complicated at first, but I think she could handle it.

"Okay." Replied Ryuko.

I walked up to the piano in the music club's room, and sit on the chair, making myself ready for the play.