Vol.3-Part 2: Plan execution and results

So... a bit of a notice

I'm planning to skip the middle days of the exam, nothing too special happened, again. (Perhaps day 3-5)

I will conclude the rest in this chapter, along with a few SS for the next few chapters too.

Anyway, enjoy to the fullest.

===========================================================================

POV: Kiyotaka

Horikita has been appointed as our class's leader. All we have to do now is wait until the 6th night.

However...

"Anyone wants to go explore other spots on the island?" Hirata asked. "If you want to go, please raise your hand as we will be separated by groups."

I see what Torikachi meant when he said I'm free to do whatever I want.

I did not expect Koenji to raise his hand to explore while sitting on a tree nearby.

I decided to raise my hand to gather more information.

As I raised my hand, Sakura also decide to raise her's as well. I guess she's determined to not be a burden to the class any longer.

"Thank you, Sakura-san." Hirata appreciated Sakura's action. "I'm very appreciated."

"Then you, Ayanokouji-kun, and Koenji-kun will be a group to explore the island. Is that okay?" Hirata continued.

"It's fine." I replied. "There's not much I can do now."

As I start to group 3 of us, Horikita approaches me.

"I never expect you to volunteer to do something for the class." She stated.

"I wanted to do at least something for our class in this exam." I replied. "I guess."

"Whatever. Just do as you please." She replied.

What a troublesome person. I hope she will change in the future. Even though Torikachi told me she will change, but I doubted it.

As I continued my monologue...

"Oi!! I know what you are thinking there!" Shouted Torikachi, leaving our classmates dumbfounded.

"W-who were you to talking to Torikachi?" Asked Matsushita.

"None of your business, Matsushita. I'm sure someone will mark my words." He replied with a grin while glancing in my direction.

"If you say so..."

What a troublesome person. At least he didn't reveal our friendship too early, or else it would drop his popularity. His social standing isn't bad, but it's his choice to do so.

*time skip

POV: Torikachi

I just finished building up the tents for our class, with Hirata's help. Well, he barely helped at all since the girls in our class keep calling to him.

"I'm sorry Torikachi-kun. I couldn't help much because the girls keep on calling for me." He said.

"It's fine. I understand your feelings. It's tough to be the only dependable person for the girls, am I right?" I replied.

"Yeah. I guess you could say so." He said. "But I just hope our classmates could get along more."

I know someone can do that, but I don't want to say the name now.

"The feeling's mutual." I replied.

As I look around my surroundings, Ike started the fire, the girls picked some edible fruits.