SS7: Reassemble the past. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

So...

Umm...

I guess you could say this is "one" part of Tori's backstory.

Contains graphics and is not suitable for small ages. (Some blood, mental breakdown, .etc)

This might be too dark for y'all to read, so read at your own risk. I have no responsibilities for y'all in this chapter.

So yeah... Enjoy. I guess...?

===========================================================================

POV: Torikachi

I am currently in a middle of a room of white.

"Is this the White Room?" I asked myself since there's no one else is currently in the room.

Moments later, I saw a familiar girl, shattered clothes, sitting in the corner of the room.

I decided to reach out to her, but I refrain myself once I recognize her...

My...

Sister...

She used to be one of the members I trusted in my family.

Well, my previous family.

But...

I feel nothing for her...

But anger,

Frustration,

Apathy...

That's right... she betrayed me as a family member...

And even them.

I couldn't help myself but look at her barefoot, covering herself by crumbling herself in, protecting herself.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" she shouted once she recognize me standing in front of her.

"And why would I?" I asked with an irritating tone while looking at her dead in my eyes. "Isn't this how you treated me from the start of everything?"

"I-IT WAS THEM WHO DID IT. I DIDN'T WANT TO GET DISPOSED OF. I HAVE TO DO IT." She shouted while on verge of tears. I would sympathize with her...

But...

I couldn't...

It was them, who've caused my suffering.

Even she did it to protect herself,

I acknowledged that she wanted to,

But...

That might be the reason why I am myself today...

I found myself half-covered in blood, with a knife in my hands.

Looking at my back, seeing two corpses, dripping fresh red liquid from their throats with multiple wounds on their bodies.

I then look at the girl in front of me,

She's dead.

I see how it is...

I am NOT in a dream, but a memory instead.

I can hear screaming from the corpses:

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WE LOVED YOUUU!!! AND YOU DID THIS TO US!!??"

That's right.

I remember now...

I killed all of them with my bare hands.