Two Pieces

Let me tell you, riding in a car with Demi was beyond awkward. After what felt like 157 years, we pulled up to the airport. We were at a stand still for maybe 5 seconds before I burst out of the car. Ain't nobody got patience for waiting for Sheervato. Maddie was hot on my tail behind me. I had to stop for a second because there was a security guard eyeing me running through the terminal. Maddie didn't seem to notice that I had stopped. I found my self on the floor with an ankle turned the wrong way and Maddie with a bleeding nose. I just kind of sat there staring at my obviously deformed ankle. Maddie, on the other hand, was freaking out. She was muttering something along the lines of 'I broke Misty. Demi's gonna kill me. My nose looks like I've been in a boxing match.' After sitting on the ground for about a minute, I poked my ankle. As soon as I did, pain flooded through my body and I was fighting back tears. All of a sudden, I feel a gentle poke on my back. I looked back and saw none other than Ateria Burr and Jim Chapman. "Hi Jim-Bob hi Teri." I said through clenched teeth. "Oh that's not right. That's really not right." Jim said as he looked at Maddie's nose and then at my ankle. Finally Sheervato got to where we were. We must have been such a sight! Demi and Ed greeted our guests and then noticed the state of us. "Oh dear goodness what happened?" Ed questioned. We explained the whole ordeal to all four of them. Demi made the executive decision that we have to go to the hospital. Ateria hauled Maddie up and led her by the hand. My dear Jim picked me up and carried me to the care. Demi and Ed followed behind with the luggage. When Jim went to put me in the car he accidentally hit my ankle against the door frame. Instantly I started tearing up and my breathing hitched. Jim instantly got a look of guilt on his face. "Oh Misty! I'm so sorry dear! Please forgive me!" Jim said. I responded "It's okay Jim-Bob. you didn't mean to." After that we all got into the car and drove off to the hospital.