Don't wanna let you down.

We pulled up to the hospital and Jim grabbed me and got out of the car. Maddie was being pulled along by Demi. Ed and Ateria just kind of followed behind us. The nurse behind the counter typed absentmindedly as she said "And what seems to be the problem?" Jim started rambling in his accent about the whole ordeal. It was rather awkward listening to him babble and fluster himself. The nurse finally looked up and saw our dilemma. "Yeah. I'll get you a room eventually." The nurse said after she popped her gum. That's when she noticed Demetria standing beside us. "Oh! Demi! Can I help you?" She shrieked in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. "Please get my sisters a room." Demi said. Her voice was like steel and her eyes were cold. "Why would you associate with a piece of nothing like her?!" Nursey-boo shrieked while pointing at me. I don't think Nursey-kins likes me. *cue sarcastic sad face* "Awe Nursey-kins! Don't you love me?" I said with a high level of sarcasm. All I could hear for a few seconds was the muffled 'oooooooooos' of my clan of people. Just then an actually nurse came out and called our names. The group followed after the nurse. When we got into our room, Jim-Bob put me on the bed and Maddie sat in the chair. Soon the doctor came in and confirmed that Maddie had broken her nose. I, on the other hand, had to have x-rays done. Yay! After I had my x-rays done, we waited for thirty agonizingly boring minutes. When the doctor came back in, he told me I had a broken ankle and that we would have to operate to get it set correctly. Ed then took the chance to take Ateria and Jim to Demi's house because Demi was scheduled for a break for a month. Maddie and Demi got comfortable on the couch for now. I would have my surgery early tomorrow morning. They were keeping me overnight so they could get me on the right painkillers and to make sure that I didn't eat or drink anything until after the surgery.