In Case

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Author's Note here guys!!!! So this author's note is here to dedicate this chapter to ellie_hapney for being the first ever person to comment on one of my books. Thank you so much for commenting and reading! Thanks to everyone who reads also! On with the chapter then! Also I'm looking for someone to be a character to come in a little bit later in the book to be good friends with Maddie and Misty.~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

After watching four different movies and going out for dinner Ed decided to, after me and Maddie begging for a while, stay for the night. Maddie  and want Demi and Ed to get together because we know Demi likes Ed. The best thing is he likes her too! We are trying to get Sheervato together and it's super exciting. Ed, Demi, Maddie, and I were sat on the couch and Maddie and I had been texting each other. We had decided to give the cute little lovebirds some time alone. We both got up from the couch at the same time which grabbed the couple's attention. Ed shot me a look knowing what i was doing. Maddie was getting the same look from Demi. We calmly walked (lol jk we sprinted out) of the room. Maddie and I were sharing a room so we ran in there. This reminded me of the time Demi let 10 year old Maddie and I into the tour bus. We were so amazed. I remembered going home the next day after spending the night and telling my parents all about it. My parents. I wonder what they're up to. Maddie left to go get some Starbucks and i started talking just in case my parents could hear me. I know that sounds horribly cliche but i just have to try. I tell them how much I miss them and how good the DeLaGarza's and Demi have been to me. I started to talk about how great the tour is and how nice seeing Ed has been. A few stray tears began to flow when i realized Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and Maddie's birthday was coming. Soon. Maddie came back with our Starbucks and almost immediately the bus began to movie. Ed was on tour with us anyway but he had his own bus that will be following ours. Maddie saw the tears on my face she instantly pulled me into a hug. I let my tears run free then. I'm trying to be brave but it's just so hard. Demi and Ed walked in then with smiles upon their faces. I wiped the tears off of my face and smiled at them while Maddie asked them what was up. Ed looked at Demi and she nodded. " Well we sort of might be dating now." Ed said with a smile upon his face. " Oh my gosh!" Maddie and I screamed at the same time and engulfed Demi and Ed in huge hugs. After we calmed down Demi said it was time for us to get some sleep. We, for once, listened to Demi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* The Next Day~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I woke up this morning with a pounding headache, sore throat, and running nose. I was totally miserable. Maddie woke up a bit after I did and she was completely fine but she recognized the look on my face that displayed misery. I gave Maddie a look and she nodded her head. She left the room and came back three minutes later with a concerned Demi. I get sick more than usual because my immune system is basically non existent. Demi got me some cold medicine and told me to rest. I felt a little bad because we all had something plaaned to do together before the concert. I told the others to go on with the plans without me. They all decided to go after i convinced them I was fine with them leaving. I pulled up twitter and tweeted (not a real twitter at least i hope not) @The_Official_Misty_DeBravo: sadly sick but i hope @ddlovato @Maddielovesyou1 and @edsheeran have fun before the concert! I then locked my phone and decided to get some rest in case by some chance i would feel better and could be able to go to the concert.