My Apologies and a Life Update

Hey guys, it's Cassie.

       I know you're all probably wondering where I've been for roughly 18 months and why I haven't been updating. I have no excuse for falling off the face of the earth and I hope you can forgive me. Let me give you an update of what's been going on. In October of 2014, I went to a Demi Lovato Concert. It was everything I could have ever hoped for. She was bubbly, brilliant, and beautiful. I was about 15 rows back from the stage and it was so amazing. In June of 2015, I went to an Ed Sheeran concert. I can't even describe how wonderful it was. Ed was amazing and so raw and honest. I loved every single second of both concerts. In July of 2015, I went to a One Direction concert. I had been waiting three years for that night. It was perfect, I felt like my life was complete. When the concert was oven, I couldn't even describe to you how depressed I was because the thing that I had been waiting three years for was over in three hours. I hope that you guys are noticing a progression of my writing skills as I have taken a creative writing course since the last time I've written. I hope I can get some feedback from you guys and get some suggestions about what I should do in the upcoming chapters. Bye guys! Thank you for everything! You're the best!